021.

𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞

𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐝𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐚

𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐝𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐚

"so me and gia was walking and these twin boys came up to us! they said we looked sexy!" manny rambled on while i tied the first knot in front of my mauve dress, making sure my breast was secured. i pulled my dress down a little even though it only reached my mid-thigh as i tied the second knot around my stomach.

"manny-" "so then they kept talking to us as we walked to the corner store and one twin was trying to get my number but i could feel papis disappointment so instead i played hard to get!" i looked in the mirror, staring at the ruffles at the end of my dress before staring at manny.

"that was..umm-" "then we're leaving the store to go to gia's house and they tell us to save them a seat at the ferris wheel at the carnival?!!!!" my ears ringed as her high pitched squeals filled the room.

aunt sonia was dropping us off at the carnival so i decided to spend time with manny as we got ready..but i was not prepared for that apparently. i watched her basically bounce off the walls, her squeals only getting higher as i waited for her to stop.

"manny i really think you should breathe. you're gonna have a heart attack." "i can't - ive never been on a ferris wheel ! let alone with a boy?! it feels like a dream and im cinderella!" she collapsed on my bed dramatically, knocking over my white heels.

i sat next to her, looking down at her. "hermana, you could do better. actually I know you can do better. i cant protect you from not liking boys but i can make sure that you don't make the wrong decisions." her eyes stared at me for a split second before sitting up.

"but he called me sexy and ive never been sexy before...but i want to be. i don't want to be a cute or pretty- i want to be hot." my eyebrow raised at her comment.

"you can be hot without falling for the first guy who acknowledges it that. you want to make a statement? show them that you're hot but also show them that you're something that they can't have. don't give it up so easy. make them look but not touch and that hermana, is how you keep your options open without getting pregnant or heartbroken." i smirked as she nodded, taking notes in her head.

"now that we've got that out of the way." i started, going into my closet and bringing out three shades of red outfits . "pick your poison."

" don't forget to stick together and be careful!" aunt sonia yelled out the window before driving off.

me and manny waved until we couldn't see her car anymore as i immediately got out my compact mirror and checked out my makeup. i applied more nude lipgloss to my lips while staring at my purple highlight.