010.

𝐡𝐞𝐫

i walked into school with my normal bitch face on as i noticed everyone coming to school with their designer outfits and a lot of make up on & then you have me..sweats and a big ass hoodie.

"ayo rue!" i turned and saw ci waving for me to come here even though she was standing there with her normal group of friends.

me and ci became good friends last year.

she got on my good side one night when fez refused to sell me any drugs.

she pulled me to the side and gave me some for free..she's been on my good side ever since.

so when fez wants act like a bitch and hog his drugs, i run my ass straight to ci's place.

but i only drop by her place if i really need it because she lives on the urban side of east highland with her older sister named blaise.

and ever since i found out blaise was in a gang that did not fuck around.. ive been limiting my trips to ci's house and till this day, she doesn't know why.

"sup ci!" we did our usual handshake as i nodded my head at the rest of her friends.

"how was yo summer? i see rehab didn't change yo ass one bit."

"other than that rehab mess..my summer was okay. i went to a party with my friend and then i actually met someone new."

"well that someone must got you wrapped around their finger if you showing up to school early as hell! and what friend you talking about?" she asked and before i could answer, i watched desi walk in with manny and cassie by her side.

"there she is now. the one in the middle." i watched her facial expression change as she locked eyes on desi.

desi looked around before locking eyes on me and waving at me but then she noticed ci staring at her and her body language changed instantly .

but before ci could start drooling over desi, cassie dragged her down the hall by her arm.

"mann why you just telling me about her now?!" she shook her head while turning back around to try to get another glimpse at desi.

"cause i rarely got to see her due to her being homeschooled and her strict religious parents but after some circumstances happened..we've been hanging out more and now she's going to school here. also i didn't tell you because i don't even know if desi is bisexual cause she's like a sister to me. plus you have a whole girlfriend ci !"

"we talking about the future not the present rue."

"okay well the present is going to determine if desi is even going to be your friend, let alone something more when she finds out you have a whole girlfriend on the side ci." deciding that ill just talk to her later, i walked in the direction of my first period.

some people just never change..

𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐝𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐚

"so um..this is what y'all normally wear to school?" me and cassie walked towards the entrance of the school while manny was right behind us, on her phone.

"yess stop worrying! your outfit is very bold ." i wore a burgundy crop top & bodycon skirt set with a black short sleeve star mesh crop top over it and burgundy flats with ankle straps to finish the look.

"okay but...on the first day of school?"

"i don't know why you complaining. you look hot and i feel like i did good picking out you and mannys outfits." i turned around to look at mannys outfit again.

she wore a pastel purple square neck long sleeve crop top and a white split hem mini skirt with white shoes to match.

"and you sure there's no dress code?" i stopped walking making her grab my hand and pull me through the front doors of the school.

it was kinda overwhelming looking at everyone standing there socializing, playing music on their speakers or figuring out where their classes are.

i noticed rue standing there with these group of people, who looked really intimidating to be honest.

once we made eye contact, i waved at her with a smile on my face until i noticed a girl, who was slightly in front of rue, turn around and start staring at me.

she wore a whole black nike outfit with a gold chain around her neck and her brown curly hair going down to her shoulders.

i could tell she was more of a tomboy than anything..

we never broke eye contact as i started to become curious about who she was..

"desi snap out of it! come on we have to go get our schedules." cassie grabbed my arm again and dragged me down the hall as i fought back the urge to turn around to see if she was still staring at me..

i walked into my first period and immediately went to the back of the classroom to find a table to sit at.

when i finally found a seat in the back row of the classroom, i got out my phone and went on instagram to calm my nerves down.

"sorry im late!" i heard someone say as the bell rang.

"you're lucky it's the first day of school. go find a seat." i continued scrolling on instagram, not caring who the voice belonged to.

"can i sit here?" i looked up and saw the girl from earlier, instantly getting nervous.

"sure." she smirked at me before sitting down as i tried so hard not to stare at her.

"it's hot as shit in this damn classroom man.." she took off her nike jacket to reveal a sleeve of tattoos on her left arm.

that's lowkey attractive..

"is this yo first day at this school?" i noticed the slit in her right eye brow when she turned to me.

"yes." i couldn't stop myself from smiling as she licked her lips.

"what's your name?"

"desdemona but you can call me desi."

" im ciarán but i prefer to be called ci or cici." i furrowing my eyebrows, hearing an accent in her voice when she pronounced her name.

i was about to look away but she caught me staring, "what? is there something on my face?" i shook my head while laughing, "nope, just trying to pin point your nationality based off your accent."

"ohhh im part dominican ."

" seeee no wonder! i knew that accent sounded familiar!" she chuckled, showing her white straight teeth.

"why you look so nervous?"

"i didn't even realized i still look like it. i don't know..probably because it's a big school and i don't really know anyone."

"well you know me and you don't gotta be nervous around me okay?"

"okay." i smiled at her before paying attention to what the teacher was writing on the board.