007.

𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭

when she walked in , nate watched her every move.

he couldn't take his eyes off her..

now that he saw her close up, he had to admit that she was beautiful and the outfit she had on made her look sexy.

he watched her walk into the kitchen as she stood right infront of him while she got her punch.

he couldn't control his eyes as i slowly looked down at her ass.

even though nate didn't go to church, he thanked god that night..

𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐝𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐚

after i left the room, i made sure to put the note in my pocket as i made my way back to the kitchen and decided to take some shots.

cassie walked in the kitchen, looking like she was going through hell as i took another shot to the head.

when she finally acknowledged me, she immediately took the shot out of my hand.

"heyyyy!" i started to get a little dizzy as i crossed my arms, pouting.

"come on desi im gonna get a uber, im dropping you off at home." she said while taking my hand and dragging me outside to the front porch.

she had me sit down on the porch as she sat next to me and got on her phone.

"what time is it?"

"almost 12." i squinted my eyes at her.

"then why the fuck are we leaving for?!" i started to get loud as she quickly put her hand over my mouth.

"that's why we're leaving!" she took her hand away from my mouth as i sat there and pouted.

we sat there waiting for the uber as i slowly to get tired.

"cassie can i sleep on your lap?" she nodded as my head collapsed on her lap.

i don't know how long i was blacked out for but i do remember feeling somebody lift me up and put me in the uber with cassie.

"be safe desi.." i heard a familiar voice whisper in my ear but maybe that was my mind playing tricks on me.

"thanks nate!" i heard cassie say before hearing a door close.

"no problem."

cassie quietly helped me in the house as i kept on stumbling from my heels.

she closed the door behind us then locked it, "come on desi, let's get you to bed.." she whispered to me as i wrapped one arm around her neck to keep me from falling.

when we finally reached my room, i collapsed on the bed while she closed the door so we wouldn't wake no one up.

i felt her take off my high heels as i mumbled, "thanks cassie.."

"you don't have to thank me. that's what friends are suppose to do." i opened my eyes to look at her.

"are you leaving?"

"hell no girl, im just as drunk as you but more high." i laughed at her as i started getting tired again.

"night cas.." i instantly fell asleep, praying that i wouldn't have a hangover the next day..