004.

𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬

Saturday came as everyone was getting ready to get shit faced drunk tonight.

nate spent his entire day helping his bestfriend, mckay set up for the party

and of course maddy wanted to tag along to keep nate in check but her mother demanded her to come home because they needed to talk to her about something but we know maddy was in for a big surprise.

𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐝𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐚

me and manny both wanted to lay in bed in the dark all day but we knew aunt sonia wasn't going to allow it so we decided to get dressed and walk to the corner store.

once we were ready, we walked downstairs to see aunt sonia already awake which made us start speed walking to the door.

"woah woah hold up speed racers! where y'all going?" she yelled making us stop before we could turn the doorknob.

"we're going to corner-"

"we're going on a walk to clear our minds." i cut manny off as i saw her glare at me from the corner of my eye.

"oh okay well take your time and be safe!" she smiled at us as we wasted no time opening the door and walking down the street.

"so we just gonna start lying to them like we lied to mamá and papi?" manny asked making me scrunch my face up.

"how are we lying? we are walking right? and you decided to not tell mamá or papi about your period not me!" i stated as she got silent.

a sound of a truck got my attention as i watched a black truck with tinted windows drive down our street.

the black truck slowed down when it drove past us as i felt the driver of the truck scan my body from front to back.

something told me to look back as i slowly turned around to see the black truck parked in front of the house.

i had a huge feeling the person getting out of the trunk was maddy which made me start to walk faster as manny struggled to keep up with me.

we made it to the corner store to see fez & rue sitting on the side of the front doors, making me smile big.

me and rue use to be neighbors until her family moved into a big house.

since then she would either visit me at the restaurant or i would lie to my parents and meet her at the corner store.

that's when i eventually met fez and all of us became good friends.

"well well well! look who tha fuck it is?!" he yelled as he got up to hug me.

"oh shut up you act like you didn't see me two weeks ago!" i playfully rolled my eyes as i gave rue a big hug.

"yeah TWO weeks ago!"  he said dramatically as i laughed while sitting next to them.

"manny go in and get whatever you want! it's on tha house!" fez said to manny as she quickly ran inside.

"so what y'all been talking about?"

"nothin' i was just telling rue about this new girl in town i think she be interested in. but it seem like all she worried bout is getting back on some drugs like this not her first day back from rehab!" rue hit his arm playfully as he lit up a blunt.

"i just want to celebrate! that's all!" rue argued back making me shake my head at her.

"also..we heard bout what happened to yo parents desi and you don't have to talk bout it but we just want to let you know that we here for you." fez said to me as rue agreed making me smile big.

"awwww you guys are best! but in other news, what y'all doing tonight?" i said changing the subject so i wouldn't get emotional.

"im thinking about checking out the party at mckays tonight." rue responded as i made a face.

"you know desi you should come! it'll be your first highschool party!" fez started to persuade me as i shook my head.

"i don't know..." i started to say as manny walked out with hot cheetos & a snapple in her hand.

"rue can i sleepover your house tonight so i can tell gia that im gonna be freshman with her at east highland?" manny opened her Cheetos as fez & rue looked at me.

"you're going to east highland?" they stared at me as i looked everywhere but at them.

"oh yeah she has to come to this party tonight! not only will it take your mind off of things but you'll finally get to experience a high school party." rue agreed immediately to what fez was saying as i sat there thinking.

"sooooo.. are you gonna go ?" rue smiled at me making me twist my lips to the side as i stood up and looked down at them.

after a long silence i finally spoke , "fine ill go."