019.

𝐩𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐞

𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐝𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐚

𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐝𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐚

my eyelids slowly opened to reveal the sun beaming through the black curtains and landing on my face as i slowly lifted myself up & looked around at my surroundings.

my eyes almost bulged out of my head, realizing i was still naked under the sheets and that ci was also not next to me..

my mind felt like it was going 60 miles per hours as i tried to convince myself that what happened last night wasn't a dream..

although i don't regret it..the thought of my parents ever finding out about the things ive done since they got deported back to mexico— made me want to vomit.

and the worst part about it..is that even though im scared... i don't want to stop. i never felt more alive..

the door slowly opening snapped me out of my thoughts, looking up to see ci bringing in our duffle bags from last night.

"look who finally woke up-" "you should've left my stuff in the car." was the first thing that came out of my mouth, taking ci by surprise.

" i thought the plan was to stay the night then go to the carnival with me?" "it was..i just need to go home and check on manny." i said, thinking of any excuse from the top of my head.

an awkward silence filled the room as she stood there, looking at me while squinting her eyes.

"is it because of what we did last night?" my heart stopped at her question.. "no-" "no?" "no." i looked up at her but her eyes was too busy scanning my body, noticing that i was clutching the sheets to my bare body.

she slowly began to smirk before speaking, "does that mean we can do it again?" i tried my best to ignore her question, looking around the room for my clothes. "do you see my clothes?"

"you didn't answer my question bestfriend." "that word." i pointed at her. " i don't think bestfriends do things like..that." i stated, trying not to describe what we did last night.

"thats because we're different.." she slowly came around the bed to me, her eyes staring at me like i was her prey. before i knew it, her chest was pressed against my body.

"bestfriend-" "ci. stop playing." i stopped breathing, feeling her hand go under the sheets , slowly caressing my body all the way down.

"im not playing." she mumbled against my skin, her soft lips stamping my neck and collarbone as her fingers massaged my clit.

"breathe desi." i released out air i forgot i was holding in, my head leaning back against her shoulder. i pushed my body up against hers, wanting to feel her fully clothed body against mine.

"you don't have to give an answer..your body told me all i needed to know." her tongue tracing my jawline as she put her hand on top of mine and guided my hand down to my clit.

"you feel how wet you are for me?" "mhm" i whimpered, feeling myself become more vulnerable by the second. "do you want to help me pleasure you?" her other hand lifting my chin to look at her. "yess.." i let out, feeling her insert my index fingers inside me.

the feeling of ci's hand caressing my breast while the other focused on my clit made me feel like i was on cloud 9. i pumped in & out of me at a quicken pace, getting closer & closer to losing control.

"mmm.." i whined, grinding against my fingers, not wanting this feeling to end and soon enough, i had reached my high..

my body weight collapsed against ci's as i came on my fingers, biting down on my lip to compress my moans from escaping.

her fingers wrapped around my wist, bringing it from under the sheets and up to her mouth.

i watched intensely, my chest heaving up & down as her tongue swirled around my soaked fingers, licking them clean.

with her eyes never breaking eye contact with me, i realized..why sasha was so crazy over her...