Scars of Fog

AN: Sorry for the wait everyone! I'm really inconsistent, I know.

I wasn't really feeling up to writing, and I was also extremely busy, which is why the update came so late. I hope you enjoy the chapter!

Join my discord!

Discord links

FFN (remove spaces): discord . gg / M4yMguEz2J

Wattpad: discord.gg/M4yMguEz2J

Poll Update

FFN: Large (9+) – 28, Medium (4 - 5) – 8, Small (4 – 5) – 12

Wattpad: Large (9+) – 5, Medium (6 – 8) – 6, Small (4 – 5) – 6

Below is total:

Total: Large (9+) – 34, Medium (6 - 8) – 14, Small (4 – 5) – 18

If you haven't voted, now is your chance to do so! Go to the poll on my profile on FFN, or to the most recent announcement on my announcements page on Wattpad!

I really don't know how long I'll let this poll go on for before I close it, maybe a couple more chapters.

---

Scars of Fog

Ascension of the Fallen: Chapter 21

In a forest on the coast of Nova Scotia

Not a word was spoken between the two; the tension in the air was so thick that it could be cut with a knife.

"Olympian."

He didn't even acknowledge her name, greeting with such a frigid tone that the goddess flinched a little.

"P-perseus..."

Even months after his return, his presence still shook her as unshed tears pooled in her brilliant silver eyes.

"It's Lord Perseus to you."

He flared his aura, bringing the moon goddess to her knees. It was utterly suffocating; the immense power he held made her feel like a mere ant beneath his feet.

He stalked towards her like a hunter stalking its prey, as Artemis stared down at the ground, refusing to see his dark orbs, which were undoubtedly filled with hatred.

She trembled, hearing his footsteps come closer and closer. Tears dripped from her eyes onto her shaking hands and the ground.

"Look at what you have done to me."

She shook her head, partly in denial and partly in sadness, but Perseus grabbed her chin, jerking it upwards, causing silver to meet mesmerizing black.

The goddess of the hunt quivered at his betrayed inky pools of onyx.

"I am a monument to all your sins."

The limbal rings in his eyes began to glow gold as wisps of time surrounding his body blasted her backwards.

"I saved your mother Leto from the wrath of Hera. I raised you, taught you archery and the art of fighting, and took you on your very first hunt. I suggested the Hunt and co-founded it with you. And what did you do? What did you do?"