14: Baby L

It's been 2 weeks since Aaron and I decided to try for a baby again. I currently lie in his arms in our queen-sized bed on a sunny Saturday morning. Our legs are intertwined as my head lay on his chest. He breathing is steady and even and his heartbeat is the same.

"I have a good feeling about last night" He whispers, discreetly hinting that last nights activities were definitely going to work.

"Oh do you now?" I chuckle.

"Yes."

--------1 week later-----

I sit on the bathroom counter with Aaron standing in between my legs, hands sitting on my waist.

"No matter the result, I still love you." He reassures.

"Thank you. I just really want this. Ugh Im so nervous." I say, shoving my head into the crook of his neck.

"Even if its negative, we can continue trying. Don't worry, I will never get tired of trying."

I take my head out of his neck.

"I don't know if thats supposed to be reassuring but I think Kenji is rubbing off on you." I smile.

I check the clock to see that 3 minutes have passed. It's time.

"Ready?" He asks.

I nodd my head and pick up the three tests that lay on the counter.

1 line, another line... 2 lines.

Two pink lines are stained on every test, indicating that I'm pregnant. After weeks of testing, I'm finally pregnant.

"Oh my god." Aaron smiles.

Tears begin to brim my eyes as I'm so thankful for this miracle.

"Were having a baby." I say through my tears.

He pulls me into his arms and cradles my head with his hands. He pats down my hair as I hear him sniffle.

"Awh baby, don't cry." I say pulling back.

"But I'm just so happy."

"Me too. We're having a baby."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

The 9 months flew by without any issues. By the times I gave birth, my stomach had grown inside and Aaron had become completely soft.

"You can do it, Love. The doctors only need one more push." He whispered in my ear.

I gathered all my strength and did as the doctors told. After the last push, I heard a low squeal and soon, some cries of my newborn baby.

"It's a girl!" A nurse said.

Aaron showered me in hugs and kisses before the baby was placed in my arms, ready to be fed.

"We should call her Leila, after your mother."

"I love that, sweetheart." He kissed my forehead.

The end

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AN:

Thank you all so much for the constant support I've received throughout writing this book. I cant even Imagine how I have 1.3k reads! You guys are truly amazing and I couldn't have don't this without you. I will most likely update with a few bonus stories but as of now, the book is complete!

I love you all!