Bonus Chapter 1: Sleepy Morning

"That's it sweetie. Drink up."
Aaron gently holds his babygirl in his arms, feeding her from the white bottle. Juliette hasn't woken up yet, but Aaron decided to let her sleep in, and take care of Lei.

He has her cradled in his strong arms, protected from all harm. She lightly sucks on the bottle as she drinks her milk. Aaron smiles as he keeps his hold on the warm bottle.

He looks at her with such pride. This baby has Juliette's dainty, little nose, and Aaron's glowing emerald eyes. Her demeanor, calm, year still happy joyful.
He continues to hold the bottle until its nearly finished.

Though she just woke up, Leis eyes are still sleepy, hiding the green. Aaron places a clean towel on his shoulder, picks her up and lays her on his shoulder, rubbing her back like he always does.

 Aaron places a clean towel on his shoulder, picks her up and lays her on his shoulder, rubbing her back like he always does

( this is the position, just incase I described it incorrectly)

She's resting comfortably on his shoulder before Aaron hears Juliette's subtle footsteps, treading down the stairs.

"Shhh." Aaron whispers to his cooing baby.

"Honey?" Juliette class out.

"In here."

Juliette walks in, long, loose curls on full display, still in her pjs.

"Hi baby..." she whispers to her daughter as she sits beside Aaron who rests on the couch. She stairs at her daughter with adoration and such pride. All that pain and exertion she went through to have the beautiful blessing in her life. She would do it a hundred times over if it meant having Leila in her life.

"I changed and fed her. I didn't want to wake you." Aaron said in a low voice.

"Thank you. ." She pecked him on the lips.

"I don't know what happened. I was just so tired. I feel so bad. I should have woken up earlier." Juliette says.

"No, I understand. You're a mother now. You body needs time to heal." He says, still rubbing his daughters tiny back.

"Thank you for understanding. I don't want you to think I'm lazy or that I don't care enough to wake up-"

"Don't say those things about yourself, love. We both have equal responsibility with this child. You're allowed to sleep in. You're allowed to get tired. You can rest, you can have a break. I'll take care of her when you need to relax. You're still human and I'd never, ever impose all the responsibilities on you. We both get an equal share of the duties that come with raising a child. Of course, I could never make up for the 9 months of pregnancy and the previous years of emotional stress, but I'll do my part and more. I'll do whatever you need whenever you need.  Sleep in as long as you'd like. You do so much for her and it's only been a couple months since she's been brought here. Alright my love? "

"Yes. I'm sorry for worrying."
He kisses her forehead and gives her a smile.

Even after all this time, even after a baby, Aaron Warner's love for Juliette Ferrars has grown. He live she's so much even after everything.

Nothing will ever change that.

A/N: idk man. I'm babysitting and kinda bored so here is a bonus I guess.
Comment any bonus requests because I love fulfilling requests 😈

Happy presidents weekend !