Bonus Chapter 2: Father Daughter

Juliette P.o.V

"Im gonna get you !" I hear behind the door, followed by little giggle as I walk the halls. It must be them...

"No you wont daddy!" Leila yells as I open the door. Once I step into the home, she shouts again.

"Mommy!" She runs into my arms.

"Hi my loves. I missed you guys!" I give her big kissed on the cheek and pull her into my arms. 

I was on a business trip for a week across the country and left my husband and 5 year old daughter to take care of each other. It's currently 8 p.m and I'm exhausted.

From the corner of my eye I see Aaron staring at me with a light smile on his lips, his eyes full of love.

"Daddy come on." Leila exclaims. His smile grows as he walks closer to us. He looks dashing as always, even in his button down and slacks that were wrinkled from all the playing.

He walks up to me and places heartfelt kiss on my lips.

"I missed you too, my love."

"I missed your pasta. Daddy makes it too hard every time." Aaron and I laugh.

"Aww. Don't you worry.  It'll be a while before you have to taste daddy's terrible pasta."

"Good. I really missed you mommy." She snuggles into me.

"I missed you too, darling, but it's time for bed."

"Ugh. Ok." I put her down and give her a big kiss on the cheek. I watch as she walk away into her bedroom.

"I'll see you tomorrow morning pumpkin!"

"I'm not leaving for that long ever again," I say, turning to Aaron and wrapping my arms around his neck. He sits his hands on my waist and pulls me close, laying his head in the crook of my neck. He didn't have to say anything. He was silently expressing how much he missed me.

"I'd like that very much. I hate sleeping in an empty bed."

I lightly giggle. I guess he really has missed me.