eleven

╔═════ஓ๑♥๑ஓ═════╗
𝗶𝗻𝘀𝗲𝗰𝘁𝘀
╚═════ஓ๑♥๑ஓ═════╝

"I think we should all watch each other's!" Kokichi beamed, swinging on his chair as the rest of the students were served their breakfast by Kirumi.

"Are you insane, kid?!" Kaito yelled. "They're motive videos! That ain't gonna end well!"
"Come on, we can have a movie night together! All sixte- ah, I mean, fourteen of us!"
"That was unnecessary, Kokichi." Shuichi mumbled.
"Sorry, Shumai."
"Please stop calling me that."

Kokichi rolled his eyes and tipped his chair forward, landing loudly on all four legs.

"Fine then. Have it your way. Gonta!" He stood upright.
"Y-yes?" Gonta looked up from his plate. He was feeding an ant some maple syrup. Gonta was innocent and pure, despite his intimidating exterior.
"I need to talk to you! Chip chop!" Kokichi clapped his hands together, and skipped out of the room.

"That kid is crazy." Kaito mumbled as Gonta hurriedly followed Kokichi out of the room, carrying the ant in his hand.
"You're telling me..." Shuichi sighed.

——— ☆ • ♧ •  :🃏: • ♧ • ☆ ———

Knock knock.

Shuichi looked up from the desk. He had been doodling on the pad in his room, bored out of his mind. But it looked like he was about to have company. He placed the pen down and looked towards the door.

Knock knock.

"Jeez, alright, I'm coming..." Shuichi mumbled, standing up from his seat.

Suddenly, the knocking became way more frantic, fast paced, and louder. Shuichi stopped in his tracks for a second. What the hell? Who was banging on his door like a maniac? Perhaps something was wrong? Shuichi darted to his door and swung it open.

"Shuichi!" Kaito almost toppled on top of him.
"W-Woah! Kaito?! What's wrong?"
"You need to run!"
"Huh?"
"Oh god..." Kaito looked behind him into the lobby. "He's here! C'mon, sidekick! You gotta run! Promise me you won't die here!" Kaito shook him frantically by the shoulders.

Kaito darted off, not allowing Shuichi to slip any more questions in. Though, he didn't quite need to. Shuichi looked out into the lobby, only to see Gonta. A very, very angry Gonta. Quite a wide contrast from his usual wholesome demeanour, like the one Shuichi was used to.

"What the hell?"

Shuichi finally understood why Kaito was so horrified. Gonta was practically emitting steam from his furious body, and he was sure that the Ultimate Entomologist could rip him to pieces if he tried.

"God, what on earth is going on?"

Shuichi didn't hesitate before he ran off after Kaito, making sure his steps were light and quiet. He didn't bother locking his door, he was sure Gonta would just break it down anyway. After all, someone with the fists the size of footballs could break anything if he tried.

Shuichi stepped out into the cold evening air.

Ryoma stood at the fence, looking rather laid back. How, Shuichi didn't know.