sixteen

╔═════ஓ๑♥๑ஓ═════╗
𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗿𝘂𝗽𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀
╚═════ஓ๑♥๑ஓ═════╝
❕ᴄᴡ: ɴꜱꜰᴡ❕

Shuichi dropped his hands from his jaw to grab Kokichi's checkered scarf, and tilted his head down, pulling Kokichi up into a firm, hard, explosive kiss.

He smashed his lips against Kokichi's. Kokichi almost gasped as he was pushed back against the wall, one of Shuichi's hands retracting from his scarf to cup his jaw as he pushed further. Kokichi's lips were soft and supple, just how Shuichi had imagined. Except this was better than imagination. This was reality, and it was incredible.

Kokichi could feel the heat filling his weakening body, pooling inside him with each drop of passion that Shuichi pushed through his lips. It was so fast that Kokichi couldn't even kiss back, not just yet.

It wasn't like how the movies portray it. Not what you read in romance novels. There were no sparks, no fireworks, no click, no butterflies. No, this was a real kiss. A mind-fogging kiss. A blackout worthy kiss. Kokichi had to stop himself from buckling at the knees kind of kiss. An addictive, can't get enough kind of kiss. Their bodies were unable to comprehend anything other than the feeling of each other's lips moving against each other.

It wasn't long before Kokichi was kissing back, tilting his head to feel the extent of the lust lacing Shuichi's lips. He brought his arms up to wrap around his neck, pulling Shuichi's body closer to his. He needed more. That's all he could think about. More. He was on his tiptoes, Shuichi's neck curved downwards, Kokichi's curved upwards. Something about their height difference gave it all the more excitement.

Shuichi had waited for this moment for so, so long. In truth, it was barely over a week or so. But it felt like he had been waiting for this kiss for his entire lifetime. It goes to show just how much sexual tension had built up over the course of the time the students had been locked at the school.

Kokichi tasted like sugary drinks. Specifically grape-flavoured drinks. Shuichi had never been fond of the taste of Panta, but when it was on Kokichi's lips? He couldn't get enough of that sweet flavour. Shuichi tasted warm and addictive. Perhaps it was the caffeine still evident from his morning coffee. Kokichi never liked coffee, but then again, Shuichi's lips made the taste enduringly compelling.

Kokichi had to hold back breathy noises as Shuichi traced his hand from his jaw down to his neck. Shuichi could tell Kokichi was holding back, but he was too consumed in the kiss to say anything.

They needed air.

Someone pulled back, perhaps Kokichi, maybe Shuichi, possibly both. But all they knew in that moment was the taste of each other and their laboured breathing, their eyes connected and lips glossy and plump. Kokichi gently moved his arms, resting his hands on Shuichi's shoulder. Shuichi held Kokichi's neck in gentle palms, the two breathing heavily after their hasty, lust filled kiss.

They stayed in silence for a few, long moments, the pink blushes both evident on each of their faces.

"You have no idea how long I've wanted to do that." Shuichi mumbled.
"I could say the same." Kokichi smiled and laughed breathily, dropping his head to rest on Shuichi's chest, retracting his hands and slithering his arms around the detective's waist.

"I did tell you to fuck me, though." Kokichi murmured jokingly into the fabric of Shuichi's jacket.
"Does the offer still stand?"

Kokichi looked up at Shuichi with a raised eyebrow.

"If you want it to."