2: Into The Past

*3rd person*

Plant or Echeveria as their name is now slept on the ground as guild leaders walked over to them carefully.

"What is it?" Silver asked

"Obviously someone you idiot." Bri said before bending down and gently nudged Echeveria.

"Hmmm..." Echeveria slowly opened their eyes but as soon as they saw everyone they freaked.

"Woah woah hey it's ok." Bri tried to reason with Echeveria but Echeveria moved away by grabbing a chair with a vine and forced the guild leaders to move out of the way.

"No..." Echeveria said before making a run out of the party but was grabbed by Mitch and Pat.

"Put me down!" Echeveria yelled struggling.

"Jeez your light." Mitch said and Echeveria looked at them before kicking them in the face which made Mitch let go and Pat was surprised so his grip was lost so Echeveria grabbed a pillar and latched onto it high above everyone.

"Hey come down!" Ritchie called

".....your not the uncle I know." Echeveria said which made Ritchie said

"Wait...uncle?" He said confused before a bird came flying in and flew around Echeveria.

"What is that?" Silver asked

"A bird obviously." Bri said

"I'm going to hit you for that!" Mitch yelled at Echeveria.

Polly looked at Mitch and flew down to him and then breathed fire which surprised Mitch and made him back up. Polly flew back to Echeveria

"What the heck! That's not normal!" David said

"What kind of bird do you think it is." Ritchie asked

"Looks like a parrot but it breaths fire." Brandon said

"An interesting species." Michael said

"Polly?" Echeveria said quietly and Polly nodded and Echeveria slowly came down.

"Oh wait everyone back up." Bri said as Echeveria came down Polly next to them.

"Polly? Where are we? Why do they look like the family?" Echeveria asked pointing at the people of Divinus Magia.

Polly looked at the airship then forward. Polly looked back at Echeveria.

"....I want papa and dad." Echeveria said looking down.

"Maybe we can find them?" Kit asked and Echeveria shook their head before making a run twords the airship.

"Wai-" Silver was cut off.

"Leave them. Their magic power is extremely weak I doubt they can do anything plus I don't even think they know where they are." Michael said

"They called the Divinus Magia guild their family." David said

"Big deal." Mitch said

"Oh ya like you understand you'll never have kids with your attitude." David said

"What did you just say frosty?" Mitch said getting angry

"You heard me dragon roar." David said

"Alright back off, let's just try to enjoy the evening we some things to investigate but right now we are enjoying ourselves." Michael said only saying it as he drinks more alcohol. Michael would have said to follow Echeveria but he's drunk.

"But are you sure? That airship looks fully functional." Pat asked

"It's alright. We may need to cut the party short but for now everyone enjoys their time. I have a feeling this will go into things we don't want to deal with right now." Ritchie said as Bjorn drank again.