8: Into The Past

*3rd person*

All the guild leaders gathered together to talk about the most recent events. Dream brought up the fire at her house without making it obvious that she of course was Bri not Dream.

The twins brought up their encounter with David and the possibilities that these people are from th future or an alternative universe.

"I see. I see. Well this is all definitely concerning." Jonathan said

"Is it a possibility that we can go and investigate the airship?" Lo'pho asked

"I mean that would make a lot of sense in that case. Finding more clues." Jonathan said

"So we have permission?" Silver asked

"Yes you do, I'm quite interested to understand how they got here." Jonathan said and the guild leaders nodded and Bren saw something.

"Umm guys hate to break it to you, but that airship doesn't seem to be staying in place anymore." Bren said and all the guild leaders looked up to see the airship rising. Everyone gathered on the two closest platforms and watched the airship rise but that's not what shocked them. It was the small group of people on the ship.

"There that's the one we saw." Ritchie said pointing at the white shirted one that was hugging the small plant child they had first seen while someone with a blindfold over their eyes stood my the railings but then looked in the guild leaders direction.

He yelled something and everyone visible went inside before the engines roared a little before the airship took off away from Atlantide. Small gusts of winds were left as the guild leaders watched the ship leave.

"Well there goes that idea." Jonathan said

"Quite literally." Lo'pho said

*David's pov* (season 5)

-a hour earlier-

I finally made it to the docks and I collapsed as soon and I landed. Running that entire distance did not help. Although I could have made a ice boat but...eh to late now.

I sighed as I ended up falling partly asleep until I heard voices and I shot up. I looked around and pulled up my hood and hid. Ship workers walked by and I walked away from the docks.

There was a lot of people around in the city but then I remembered that the Gmg exists. I sighed as I walked. My legs just wanted to give out and I would let them but I couldn't because I wanted to get away from people.

I made it to a bridge and I groaned as I sat down. I couldn't continue not after all that running.

I looked up at the sky and thought about what others are doing. I know for sure Lucas was here and hopefully that puddle hasn't gotten into any trouble. However I doubt that both of us were the only ones to come here. After all there was more then one rift opening.

I closed my eyes and drifted off until voices were heard and I opened my eyes and started listening in.

"Yup!"

"Oh you got to be kidding me." It sounded like...puddles.

"Lucas?" I said trying to stand up but I had to use the wall as support.

"Wait?... David!" Lucas said as he ran over to me. I also saw chibi mage.

"Oh short stack is here as well." I commented and Michael huffed

"I recommend you keep your remarks to yourself otherwise I'll be more then happy to send you and your tired ego into the shadow realm." Michael said and I shut it.