Part XII

If anyone remembers the game Trolls: Crazy Party Forest (RIP), you'll tell these three Trolls apart.

Dear Mom,

I hope you're doing great, I know Branch is! He hosted a Solstice Ball here in Pop Village like you and Dad always did at home. He wouldn't tell me why, but I think Poppy's starting to grow on him. In fact, just yesterday, I saw his sparkle for the first time!
Speaking of Poppy, I'm a little worried about her ex-boyfriend. He tried to tell Captain Hyacinth that Poppy and Branch's marriage is a sham. Because of this, Barb and I have reason to believe that he's actually trying to sabotage their marriage.
Now that the snow is almost melted, we're gonna go on a trip to see Wind-breeze. Hyacinth told us that she might help figure out why he's doing this. Because if I had to give up someone, I would just let them be. I would be heartbroken, but I'd let them be.
I'll let you know how things go next full moon.

Love,
Lavender

💍💗💐🍾🥂🌹💍💗💐🍾🥂🌹

"Bon voyage!" Holly called out to Barb and Lavender.

"Stay safe, guys!" Val shouted. "Now, where did they say they were going, again?"

"They're lookin' for a mystical Troll named Wind-breeze," Holly answered. "Apparently, Creek told the Captain that Poppy only married Branch so Ornery Grove can help Pop Village, but never mentioned how we're helpin' them or that Poppy's tryin' to make it work."

"So he's deliberately trying to ruin things?"

Holly nodded. "But that's not all. That snake that attacked the daycare, Lavender saw Creek steal some of its venom. Barb's worried about what he's gonna do with it. For all we know, he could be planning an assassination."

"You mean he's gonna kill Branch just to get Poppy back?" Val asked nervously. "We can't let that happen!"

"We won't," Holly assured her BFF. "You just keep a close watch on Creek while I check on Poppy and Branch."

"Say no more," Val said with a smirk and ran off before Holly could say anything else important.

Val, with Synth by her side, stalked Creek all the way to the Pop Village Library and saw him walk up to three other Pop Trolls named Saffron, Pearl, and Aria

Val, with Synth by her side, stalked Creek all the way to the Pop Village Library and saw him walk up to three other Pop Trolls named Saffron, Pearl, and Aria. To avoid looking conspicuous, Val held a book up to her face while Synth just stared at them.

"Why aren't you holding your book up?" she asked the Tecno Troll. "We can't be seen."

"I can't read foreign languages," Synth replied. Val just rolled her red eyes and flipped the book upright. "Oh, nevermind. It's The Ugly Wingdingle."

"I've heard rumors that Prince Branch was a womanizer," Creek whispered to the three women. "All I need you to do is flirt with him whatever chance you get."