Epilogue

Well, this is it. The last chapter of my last fanfic... until further notice. Enjoy!

"Queen Barb, is it true that Branch saved Poppy with the power of love?" a Rock Troll kid asked.

"Well, technically, it was the cure Lavender mixed up that saved her, but the power of love did help with one of the main ingredients," Barb explained.

"And now that they love each other, are they going to be king and queen of all Pop Trolls?" another child asked.

"Yes, they are, little dude," Barb answered. "Yes, they are."

"And are you gonna ask Lavender to marry you?" asked a little girl.

"Gee, look at the time!" Barb said, dodging the question. "I better get going or I'll miss the coronation!"

"She didn't answer, that's just rude."

💗👑💙🌱❤️‍🩹🦋💗👑💙🌱❤️‍🩹🦋

"You know, you look pretty good in gold and red," Poppy said as she helped Branch adjust his ceremonial robe.

"Don't get too used to it," Branch replied. "I only dress nice for weddings and coronations."

"That's okay," Poppy admitted. "To be honest... I prefer you in blue."

Branch smirked. "Oh, do you?"

Poppy gave Branch a cheeky grin and he pulled her in for a passionate kiss, like they shared many times before. Poppy's green cloak almost slipped off her shoulders when...

"Branch, sugar, we just wanna- Oh!"

"Oh, Holly! Val!" Poppy exclaimed, letting go of Branch to recompose herself. Branch just wiped her pink lipstick off the side of his face.

"Is this a bad time?" Val asked with a smirk. Holly just smacked her arm. "Ow!"

"Branch we just came to tell you your mother's here," Holly explained.

"That reminds me," Poppy said, "you still have to tell her..."

"I know, I know," Branch replied, kissing her cheek before heading out the door.

"Tell her what?" Val wondered.

"Sorry, girls," Poppy said, "but this vault is locked... for now."

Holly and Val looked at each other and Val held up three fingers.

"Three... Two..."

At the train station, Queen Cyan carefully stepped out of the train where she was greeted by Synth and Hyacinth and saw Branch walking up and Lavender running past him.

"Mom!" Lavender shouted, giving her a hug.

"There's my little blossom!" Cyan said sweetly. "And Branch... just look at you."

Branch looked at himself and blushed. Although his mother had already known about his colors returning, this was the first time she had seen it for herself.

"After what Lavender wrote about last spring, I've never been more proud of you," she continued. "You finally learned to open up to others and to let go of the past."

"That's our Dubstep!" Synth said, giving Branch a side hug. Cyan blinked in confusion.

"Don't ask," Hyacinth whispered. "My prince, the coronation is in forty-five minutes. We should be at the town square right now."

"Actually, I think Branch still needs to-"

"Look! Something shiny!" Branch exclaimed.

"Where?!" Lavender gasped.

"Oh, it just ran into the woods!" Branch replied, causing both Lavender and Synth to sprint off to the forest.

"Now, that was just rude," Cyan said sternly.

"Sorry," said Branch, "but I don't want her to ruin my surprises again after the Solstice Ball."

"What surprises?" Hyacinth asked.

"Well, for one thing... I'm going to be a father."

💗👑💙🌱❤️‍🩹🦋💗👑💙🌱❤️‍🩹🦋

Trolls from across the six tribes gathered around for the coronation of Poppy and Branch and reunion of the north and south Pop Troll kingdoms. All of the leaders of the other tribes sat in the front row while Lavender sat next to Barb, placing her hand on top of hers. Holly, Val, and Synth, not far behind, wept tears of joy, happy for their friends.

"Today, we celebrate the crowning of a new king and queen," King Peppy announced. "By ruling over all Pop Trolls together, these two will also make both halves of a broken tribe whole once more."

"Over the past year," Queen Cyan continued, "my son and King Peppy's daughter learned to trust one another and have inspired other Trolls to do the same. We have no doubt that they will continue to do so as rulers of the Pop Trolls."

Once the two elder Trolls finished their speech, they removed their old crowns and each placed a new one on their own children.

"Ladies and gentle-Trolls, King Branch and Queen Poppy of the Pop tribe!" Peppy declared. Poppy and Branch held their hands and raised them up, encouraging all of the Trolls in the audience to cheer.

"Way to go, Popsqueak!" Val shouted.

"We love you, Dubstep!" Synth exclaimed.

Barb wanted to say something, too. Before she could, however, Lavender gave her a big kiss on the lips, shocking the Rock queen.

"Oh, Thorn," Cyan cried happily. "I wish you could see all of this."

As the applause continued, Poppy and Branch turned to face each other and pressed their foreheads together. Branch wrapped his arms around Poppy's waist and Poppy placed her hands onto her husband's shoulders, quietly singing to him.

I will love you unconditionally

THE END