Part 2

[What is a Demon? Almost every culture references evil beings that interfere with man's actions on earth. A being that oppose good. Absolute EVIL. A being that corrupts humans. Demons are mostly known for... their exceptional silver tongues and charismatic presence. Which dazzle humans.]

||At Jeon Corporation||

Employee 1: Did you hear? We finally got the contract with Goongha Enterprises.

Emp 2: Yeah! I heard the director was hands-on this time, too? It's amazing!

Emp 1: Even I heard that opponent sales team was super experienced but they also given up on that contract.

Emp 2: I know, right? Director Jeon is unstoppable!

[employees were talking in the middle, JK going out of the office building were everyone started to droll over him. He looks perfect as always but one girl, who dash towards JK]

Emp 1: *gasp* who is she?

Emp 2: *laugh* Its' Yuna at it again...

Yuna: Director, Congratulations! Great job Sir. *giving box* this isn't much... but I made them myself, they are macarons.

JK: Yuna! Please stop running in the office building. Lunch is nearly over, so you should head back to your office. Also, haven't I told you that I don't like sweets? If you spent nearly as much time working as you did making stuff like this, you would have been promoted by now...

Emp 1: *whisper* again our director shut him down... she always prepares sweets on valentine day, Christmas, labor day or apparently she finds all the chances to flirt with director. She hasn't missed single holiday.

Emp 2: but our director *laugh* is a deluxe fish to catch.

[Jeon corporation Director Jeon Jungkook. He's well-known within the company for being reserved and harder to get through... JK just went out of the building and sit in his car]

JK POV: *sign* I can't take this anymore. Office work, Demon duties and now handling this crazy love poisoned employees. I am hungry... make sense, it's not like I've had a proper meal this week. It's been a while since I dined on someone's soul and just when I think I'll get a decent meal... that vampire incident happens. Now, I don't have energy. Even my shoulders are stiff. Damn...*thinking about Tae* ahh... why am I thinking about him?

[JK just started his car and moving back to his apartment because he feels super tired and exhausted. Car was on 80's speed when JK feel someone bump on his Car's roof]

JK POV: *shock* Wh-What the...?! What is it at this time of night? An animal? A deer?! *someone slide on front glass* A... A Person?!

Dark Shadow: Hey!! Open the Door!!

[JK stop the car near an empty park. He opens the door and someone hurriedly came inside and grab his collar]

JK: *shock* YOU...

Tae: *angry* YOU MORON!! You didn't give me your phone number! Do you know how long I've been looking for you?! *teary eyes* I'm lucky that we're bonded in the first place. Even then, I had barely a whiff of your scent to follow when I flew all the way here!!

JK POV: What the hell does he want!?

Tae: *sniffing* I tried some human blood, but now I can't drink them. It's taste like bitter as hell so I can't drink it! I can only drink your blood until the day you die, get it? But... You can't even die!! Whatever... I can't take it anymore, I'm too hungry!

JK: What? You can't just barge in here and ahhh... *scream*

[without listening anything further, Tae just hovered over JK and bite his right neck and Sucking his blood. After 10 min]