Part 11

[Jin fwip his hand and bring coffee in his hand magically and started walk toward RM sassily. Jin again fwip his hand and bring pebbles on road where he dis-balance and throw all his coffee on RM's jacket]

Jin: Oh, Dear! Ouch! I'm sorry, are you okay? *wipe his jacket* that coffee was really hot, did I burn you?

RM: *remove Jin's hand* I'm fine! Don't touch me!

Jin: Let me wipe it off for you. Why don't you take off your Jacket and-

RM: *coldly* I said, I'm fine. Just go on your way...

Jin POV: *laugh* If I want, I have to just fwip my hands and hypnotize you to take me to your place, but I like to play with you. It's quite fun. Thanks Jungkook for this task... he is a big catch for me... *wink*

[RM annoyingly started his bike in full speed and left the place but...]

RM POV: What the hell is going on? I've been zipping in and out of alleys on my motorcycle, so how is he still behind me?

Jin: *laugh* WOW! What a coincident! We ran into each other again!

RM: Hey, why have you been following me this whole time? And what kind of trick you are using? How can you match my bike's speed?

Jin: *cutely* What? Me? Following You? I don't know... like I said, it's just a coincidence.

[RM throw his bike aside and run towards a dark alley]

Jin POV: What was that? Is he running away? Did he just leave his motorcycle behind?

[Without thinking twice, Jin followed RM towards the dark alley where RM trickily bend Jin's right hand and put knife on his neck]

RM: Don't move otherwise...

Jin: Weeellll... This was obviously goanna happen... I knew that you hide a knife under your sleeves and move towards a dark alley which didn't have any security camera watching.

RM: Who are you? Are you a cop? My friend is a policeman. So what the hell with you following me around like this?

Jin: Oh, is that so? Well, that's one piece of information I didn't know~ I following you because... *blush* you smell really good.

RM: *push Jin harshly on road* What the hell... you look some sort of pervert.

[RM again grab Jin's hair and move towards basement which is hide under the dark alley where he usually kill his targets]

RM: *yank Jin on floor* Stay Quite. There's no point in resisting. No one ever comes around here directly to me. Looks like an another score for me.

Jin: *smile* Oh wow! It's been so long since I smelled blood like you... can I... *lick his lips* eat you?

RM: *remove his helmet* You are insane... Fine, go ahead and struggle. I'll kill you as a special exception. My 21st hunt.

Jin: *laugh* Without helmet you are attracting me more... look at your muscles, who can resist you?