Part 9

||At Police Station||

Tae: *gasp* Jungkook, why did you bring me here?

[JK didn't answer the question, he just holds Tae's hand and enter the station where Jackson and J-Hope became totally dazed when he saw JK. This is the very first time J-Hope saw Jungkook but he is in dilemma that what he is doing with the "Vampire Murder" suspect nevertheless J-hope decided to choose muteness for now]

JK: *loud tone* Where is your Chief? Call him here right now...

Jackson: Who are you to give us order like this?

JK: Mr. Do-Jahn... come out right now...

Jackson: *angrily* How dare you to call our chief by his name? *pulled JK's Collar*

Chief: *came out from his cabin* Who is shouting in this-

[Chief didn't complete his word and became totally shocked with the view. Chief hurriedly separated the two and bow more than 5 times to JK.]

Chief: Please forgive him Mr. Jeon, he didn't know who are you... Why did you bother to come here, you just have to inform-

JK: *cut off his words* MR. Do-Jahn, do you know who is he? *pointing to Tae*

Chief: am... He is... s-suspect of Vampire Murder case.

[JK just close his eyes to calm down his anger but every single person who is present in that station can sense JK's red angry face]

JK: Mr. Do-Jahn, we have studied together in our college days and you know I'm a business man but a professional lawyer too... without discussing much, can you show me the proof. Let me see the proof which has given you the right to issue the warrant against my boyfriend.

[with the last sentence, Tae became total surprised and look at JK fondly, where JK just pulled Tae closer by his waist and Kiss on his head to assure him that he is with him always]

Chief: Jackson go and bring your investigation file...

Jackson: But sir...

Chief: *loudly* Just do what I say...

[Jackson bring the investigation file. JK and Tae became stunned because Jackson Clicked so many pictures of Tae which is showing nothing, just his basic day to day work life.]

JK: *wrinkle his eyebrow* Care to explain?

Jackson: On November 8th, I saw this two people together in the car where Mr. Kim Jump on the car and Bite on Mr. Jeon's neck like a Vampire. After that day I've followed Mr. Kim everywhere, So I believe he is a Vampire...

[Everyone is silent in the room where JK laughed loudly]

JK: *clap* Mr. Do-Jahn *laugh* is this your best detective who is investigate the Vampire Murder case? What kind of lame explanation is this? Now, let me explain this... Mr. Wang do you have GF or BF?

Jackson: *looking down* NO...

JK: If you had, then you know the difference between Vampire Bite and Love Bite... Ok fine, let us assume that Tae is Vampire, why didn't I died like other 20 victims? *angrily* Mr. Do-Jahn how can you issue warrant and investigate Tae's work area with this senseless proof? Firstly, this person invades in our private moment because that day we also make out in the car after his imaginary "Vampire Bite". Secondly, you bring Tae here for fucking 3 days' investigation and trying to ruined his reputation as a doctor... I guess I have to file FIR against this whole police station as well as give my words to media regarding your carelessness in "Vampire Murder" case.

[Chief immediately joins his hands in respect to apologies because he knows the position of JK. Jungkook have to make a single call and his whole department can be suspended for months...]

Chief: Mr. Jeon, this is my mistake that I have trusted Jackson and without re-check the proofs I have given permission for warrant. Please grant our apologies and I make sure this will never happen again.

JK: Then bring me those DNA sample you have took...

Jackson: *angrily* NO... We have to find he is a Vampire or not...

JK: Fine then, do as you like but remember... if you didn't find anything against Tae then be ready to sit at home for countless years...

Chief: NO... wait... J-Hope go and give them those samples. Mr. Jeon I trust you and I know your boyfriend is innocent.

[J-Hope smirk and give those samples to Jungkook where JK just rolled his eyes]

JK: Lastly, I'm taking my boyfriend's pictures too... Mr. Do-Jahn, I guess you have to shift Mr. Wang's duties from detective to photographer. I must say, he took amazing pictures of my boyfriend.

[JK just laugh, hold Tae's hand and left the station with DNA sample and Photos where Jackson clinch his fist which is clearly visible to J-Hope]

Chief: *shout* J-Hope come here... have you ever feel Mr. Kim as a Murderer?

J-Hope: No sir, because he is always on his 9 to 5 clinic duty and whenever he got free time he usually stays at his house. Even I have told many time to Jackson Sir that he is not the murderer because Mr. Kim was on his duty then also we have received murder news but...

Chief: Enough... *grab Jackson's collar* I don't care that guy is vampire or not but Mr. Jeon... you really don't know how much status he maintains... I don't want to lose my position at any cost. Don't try to suspect anyone just because you can't find the real murderer... NOW GET LOST...

[on the other side, JK and Tae reached Tae's apartment where JK can easily saw Tae's boxy heart shaped smile. JK just wrapped his arm around Tae's waist, pulled him towards his chest and kiss on his eyes]

JK: I can't see tears in your eyes... Please always smile like this, but only for me...

[Tae was moving forward to capture JK's lips but suddenly they both saw a black fog appeared. Tae became little terrified with the view but JK knows who is that]

??: Sorry, I don't want to interrupt between your private movement.

JK: *laugh* You can appear Hobi hyung, otherwise my BF will be terrified with this view.

J-Hope: *laugh* I didn't know that, this cold ass Demon is in love with a cute Vampire.

JK: Tae he is my Demon Boss Jung Hoseok aka my Hobi Hyung. He is also a detective but I didn't know that he is investigating your case. Why you didn't inform me about all this...

J-Hope: because Jackson didn't mention your name. I guess he knows that you are chiefs' friend or maybe he knows your position so might be he didn't disclose your name... *coming close towards Tae* but now I know, why I can't see Soul Crystal in your body because you are an actual Vampire. Firstly, I doubt on your personality but when I saw your DNA sample my doubts became clear because your blood is shining and only a demon can see that. Even if JK didn't came to Station, I will surely hide your sample because I don't want this human world get to know any single thing about the existence of Demon and Vampire. But answer me one thing, have you killed those 20 humans?

*
*
*
A/N: Don't forget to give your valuable vote and share your feedback ;]