Bonus Part [2/2]

RM: *politely* Please listen to me... okay wait... can we all meet up at our place?

[JK cut the call and three of them left the corporation. After few minutes, they reached NamJin's apartment where RM opens the door. He immediately run towards Jin to hug him but... Jin took few steps back]

Jin: *looking down* I would like to hear your explanation first!

[RM sit on the front side where he can see Jin is sobbing lightly, as well as Tae and JK giving him glares]

RM: *sigh* I think there is a huge misunderstanding happened during the call because I can't imagine my life without you (Jin)...

Jin: Then why did you said that you wanted to dump me?

RM: I never said that, it was JK who said this...

JK: NO... It was Tae who said you are going to leave Jin Hyung.

Tae: I said because... you wanted to hide something from Jin Hyung but I didn't said you—

Jin: *Shout* WAIT... I can't understand a single word! Namjoon... what are you hiding?

RM: *sigh* OK! I'll explain but promise me first... you won't get angry and whatever I say you'll accept.

Jin: but... *RM made sad face* Ok, I promise.

RM: Not like this... Give me your "Demon Verdict".

[Demon Verdict means those promise which you can't break at any cost and Jin finally gave his verdict as promise]

RM: To be honest, I want to live with Jinnie, Like forever... but I can't...

Tae: Why? What's the problem?

RM: because just like you, I am not an immortal. *upset* I'm a human and my life is uncertain. I could die anytime but... you guys can't... Firstly, I wanted to be a Demon but when I ask Jin, he clearly said I cannot be a Demon.

JK: Yes, because Angles and Demons are created by God and only they can create or demolish it.

RM: That is why I called Tae... because... if I can't be a Demon then I want to be a Vampire. After a lot of research, I've found that I can change myself into Vampire with a help of a Vampire. Taehyung, is this possible?

Tae: Yea this is possible!

Jin: What? Really? Then what's the procedure?

Tae: I have to stab RM hyung and immediately, I have to pour my blood on it. Whenever his body absorbs my blood and changed his red blood to black blood, he will convert into a human to Vampire. But...

Jin: But?

Tae: Sometime, some human body can't absorb the Vampire blood that easily. Maybe that particular human can risk his life. However, there is only 2% chance of failure otherwise human body always observes the blood.

Jin: NO! I don't allow this. I can't risk your life at any cost.

RM: You can't say NO because you have already made the promise.

Jin: *palm his face* Then... How much time it'll takes?

Tae: This process usually begins when the moon completely hides under the sky and all the atmosphere becomes dark. If I look through the calendar... *gasp* after 3 days. The day which is usually comes once in a year is about to come after 3 days.

JK: but... after 3 days we have to attain a Demon Case which we can't postponed at any condition.

Jin: aghh... can we call Hobi and ask if there is any solution?