Part 4

Tae: Then, what's your real name?

JK: *looking here and there* I can't tell you.

Tae: why?

JK: if I told you... there would be trouble.

Tae: *stare* What? Like... You would die?

[JK just whistling and ignoring Tae]

Tae: *Grab his collar* Hey, gimme your real name right now!!

JK: Why... Why are you asking?

Tae: The only way I can drink someone else's blood is if you die!! I've completely lost the joy of getting different kind of blood groups. Your blood will always taste same to me... So boring!

JK: Calm down, Friend! You can still have great SEX and enjoy a meal each week.

Tae: What?

JK: *grab Tae's waist and pull towards him* You seem so happy yesterday I can tell by your loud moans. If I'm wrong, then throw me out of your cabin.

[Tae was all red and looking down because he has no further words. In between one Nurse enter and Tae push JK on the nearest Chair.]

Nurse: *reading message* Dr. Kim, your afternoon appointment "Soo Sun-Hwa" has cancelled. He would like to move his appointment tomo- *saw JK* OH...

Tae: *awkwardly Laugh* I'm actually here with a patient who came in earlier. Nurse Hana next time please knock before you enter!

Nurse: I'm so-sorry sir! *left*

Tae: *pinch JK* I'm...Going to...Fucking Kill You...

JK: *showing thumb* I can't die but I can feel pain...

Tae: SHIT...SHIT... This is annoying. Why are you really here though?

JK: Memory loss issue, you need Doc! I wanted Lunch. But, for some pointless reason, you went out for lunch and I had to extend my lunch.

Tae: Excuse Me! I actually have things to do, you know. The clinic closes at 6, so come back then. Oh, and be sure to pay for your visit before you go.

[JK didn't say anything further. He steps toward Tae and seductively grab Tae's chin and pulling him closer to his lips]

JK: *whisper in ears* I thought you said lunch isn't over yet. *kiss his ears* aren't you hungry, too? *about to kiss Tae's lips*

Tae: *scream* NURSE HANA...

Nurse: *quickly* Yes!! What is it, Sir?

Tae: *pointing to JK* This patient... Take him to the treatment room!

Nurse: OH... Y-Yes Sir!

||Treatment Room||

Tae: This Patient... I'll handle his treatment on my own.

Nurse: What? By, yourself Sir?

Tae: *Take Nurse outside* Well... He's having issue with a very sensitive location... He visited several urologists but no result found, that's why he is here. He's... *rubbing his nose* little embarrassed about it...

Nurse: Oh, I see... he looks really strong and healthy but...

Tae: I know... *sad face outside and laughing inside*

[Tae went inside the treatment room where he found JK standing near the door]

JK: GRRR... Do you want to die? What was that about Urologists?

Tae: *awkwardly* oh, you heard that? Sorry, Sorry, but I had to tell her. *removing his coat* ...here... *showing stomach*!

JK: *confuse* ...??