Part 13

JK: My, My... it's been 200 years since a human summoned me? Who's dare to summoned me since I was busy finding my precious one?

[Jackson and Taehyung both are shocked and speechless because this scene is exactly looks like a supernatural movie]

Jackson: You... You're... That! H-How would you get in here?

JK: UGH... it's always like this... would it so difficult to be summoned to a place that is not a pigsty?

Jackson: This is insane... all of this feels like some sort of dream...

Tae: *crack voice* Jun... Jungkoo... Jungkookah...

[With this Voice, JK finally recognize Tae and fwip his hands to turns the lights on, where he saw Taehyung lying on the floor in a very bad state. Before JK reaches to Tae, Jackson immediately grab Tae's hair and put the knife around Tae's neck]

Jackson: *harshly pulling Tae's hair* Hey... Don't you dare to come near. Why don't you explain what the hell is going on here? Wait... did you said I summoned you, it means you have to fulfill my wish... *laugh* "Birds of a Feather, Flock together" nice... Then I want you to~...

JK: *evil laugh* You stupid human... I'm a Demon not a Genie who summoned to fulfill your useless unwise wishes.

Jackson: Oh... *confuse* Demon... what a lie. Maybe I guess that explains how you could survive being bitten by a vampire. Either way I'm glad you are here. I was wondering how I was goanna caught to the director of a big company like yours. You are out my reach but now... *laugh* Jeon Jungkook! You're under arrest as an accomplice to the Vampire Murder.

Tae: *trembling* Jungkook... Run Away... Hurry...

JK: *smirk* The thing about human is... They think the "Wrath of God" is so scary... but they have no idea what the "Wrath of Demon" is like. Tae close your eyes because maybe my real Demon look can terrify you...

[JK without wasting any time fwip his hands and convert himself into his real Demon look which is quite horrible to see

[JK without wasting any time fwip his hands and convert himself into his real Demon look which is quite horrible to see. Now Jackson is trembling with the view but he side eyed to his left where he saw 2 unplugged high volt wires placed]

JK: *loud scary voice* "You're under arrest" is that what you wish?

[JK pointed his finger towards Jackson and close it into a tight fist and crunch Jackson's body into two parts. In simple words... He killed Jackson in just on go...]

JK: You want something beyond your reach, Human. You dare to touch my one and only love.

[But sadly when Jackson crunched, he drops Tae's body on high voltage wires. Tae is Vampire but still he has a human body which is somehow effect. JK run towards Tae, off the wires and carry him like a bridle style]

Tae: Jun... Jungkoo

JK: Try not to talk. Your injuries are serious...

Tae: *tremble voice* Don't take me t-to the human h-hospital... I'm about to D-DIE...