Part 5

[Jackson annoyingly left the police station and went to nearest empty park so he can get some mental peace.]

Jackson: Fuck... Does he think I am a naïve child? I have started working here when I was just 12 years old... Vampires?! Do I look like someone believes in fairy tales?

[Jackson was busy in his own thoughts when he here a loud car wham sound.]

Jackson: *startled* What the hell...! A car accident? Or a drunk driver? This kind of stuff always happens on my day off...

[Jackson saw a person jump on someone's car, hooded all black]

Jackson: A boy?! Maybe he is from insurance company but still this is very dangerous way to...

[Jackson was about to go but he saw Tae bite JK in a Vampire way. He hurriedly clicks some pics, note the Car number and run towards the police station]

[After that moment Detective Wang started believe in vampire but just a little. Jackson was about to enter the police station when some call him from behind]

??: Excuse Me! Are you Mr. Jackson Wang?

Jackson: Yes! *in hurry* can I talk to you later?

J-Hope: Myself Jung Hoseok your assistant and sorry to interrupt you but no one is inside. Duty time is over...

Jackson: Ohh... *cursed* I have found some information regarding "So-called Vampire" murder case. I guess vampire exists! And...

J-Hope: *laugh loudly* don't tell me Sir you also believe in this rumors *again laugh*

[Jackson understood that it is not easy to make everyone believe what he saw. He has to collect some strong evidence against that boy to prove about Vampires and stuff]

||After 5 Days||

[In these 5 Days, Jackson collect the car details and find out about Jungkook. He waits for the news of Jungkook's murder but nothing as such happened. He started stalking Jungkook and then he finds out about Taehyung's house, clinic and daily routine because Jungkook and Taehyung always use to hang out together after their usual work. Jackson didn't give much information to J-Hope but he always uses to stalk Taehyung together]

||At Taehyung's House||

[JK and Tae lying under the blanket after their aggressive love session. Now Tae hovered over JK to drink his meal]

JK: Was that tasty?

Tae: *while drinking* It'sh Jusht Sho-Sho mmpphhh...

[In between JK fwip his hands in motion to fill his Dog's bowl]

Tae: oh Yeah... I forgot to ask you, why you bring your dog today? By the way he is really cute.

JK: *laugh* you are the only one after Jin Hyung who found BAM cute otherwise humans used to scare with him. Actually I have arrived here just finished my Demon duty and BAM always with me whenever I converted into my Demon Avatar. You are in a so much hurry and calling me continuously so I didn't get time to drop him at my place.

Tae: Then from now on, always bring him whenever you visit here because I love to play with him.

JK: Okay! BAM is also looking happy with you. *sadly* I never use to play with him like humans because of my hectic schedules and work. *looking down*

Tae: Don't be sad, we will play together with him. Wait, what kind of name is BAM?

JK: BAM was officially given me by Demon World so they are the one who choose BAM's name. Every Demon paired up with an animal.

Tae: Owh! Back then, "BAM" wasn't a good name! It was used to scare people. You said you lived 2 million years and you don't even know that?

JK: The Human population is around 7 Billion. Among all those people, why would I stick around in this tiny strip of land? I have visited lots of countries but take my transfer after 60-80 years so no one can doubt my age.

Tae: *pout* So Lucky!...

JK: Now, if you're done eating... time for me to eat, too. *JK swirl his hands*

Tae: UGH! No matter how many times you do this... it still feels really weird...

JK: *Smirk* and I really like the look on your face when you feel something weird.

Tae: I hate you so much...

JK: There aren't many people who like me... *laugh*

[After saying this, JK again started their Love session because why not?!]

Tae: Hey!! Wait!! Again?!!

JK: Gotta burn all those calories after eating.

[On the other side Jackson and Hoseok just sitting in their car at building's parking, waiting for Tae to come out of his apartment and go somewhere (for murder)]

J-Hope: *yawn* Sir it's been 5 days but nothing as such happen. Why are we targeted this particular person only?

Jackson: There might be a chance... That they really do exist.

J-Hope: What do you mean, Sir?

Jackson: *Smirk* Vampires...

[J-Hope didn't reply and just rolled his eyes]

||Next Day||

News on TV: The death numbers has already risen to 15! How is it that they still haven't caught the murderer?! Are you scared? *asking to citizens*

Citizens: Of Course We're Scared... I think it's Demon! An Evil Demon who has appeared in our hub!!

JK: *shutting down the TV* They say it's a Demon. How the hell did they go from vampires to Demon?

Tae: *playing with BAM* For humans everything is same. They don't want to believe but they still believe. But I can say one thing, this murders are not done by any Vampire!

JK: *Shock* What?! Then, what about those bite marks?

Tae: How is it you've been alive for 20,000 years and I'm the only vampire you've met?

JK: Even when I came across vampires, it's not like is sat down to enjoy a meal with them.

Tae: Oh... Well, that make sense. Listen up, usually when I feed or suck anyone's blood nothing is left. That person or body turns into ash. One sip and poof! No body, no clothes, no marks or not any single evidence.

 One sip and poof! No body, no clothes, no marks or not any single evidence

JK: *thinking* hmm, I see...

Tae: What about you? Do you normally sneak around, pretending to be a human until you find someone to feed on? And then you have to go through all that again later? At least I can survive for a week without blood!

JK: Well... Just like you, humans also possessed some crystals in them if they have killed anyone. Before I met you my duty was attached with one human who have more than 30 crystals in his body.

Tae: How? In a human? Are you sure that person is human?

*
*
*

A/N: Don't forget to give your valuable vote and share your feedback ;]