Chapter Five

A/N: Long chapter.... again :p

Your yard is a whirlwind of activity. An ambulance, squad cars, cop cars scatter around. Billy's face is smashed against the hood of a police car. His hands are being handcuffed. "I didn't do anything. It's a mistake. Where's Y/N? Ask Y/N, she'll tell you!" Billy screams. Dewey holds a car door open as Sheriff Burke steps out. "We got him, Sheriff. Billy Loomis," Dewey says. 

"Hank Loomis' kid? Aw, jesus."

"He's Sidney's boyfriend but he was here." They approach Billy as he's being placed in a squad car. "Sheriff, I didn't do it. Please, call my dad, please!" Billy pleads. The squad car disappears with Billy as another car comes to the stop in front of your house. Another ambulance and two police cars follow behind simultaneously. Tatum and Sidney get out. Tatum is freaked beyond belief and Sidney is still breathing heavily. Ghostface attacked both of you. Sheriff Burke and Dewey storm across the yard. 

"I was first to respond," Dewey said.

"What were you doing out here?" the Sheriff asks.

"Drive by patrol. Then I got a call and a message of Sidney and Y/N being attacked."

"How is Sidney?"

"She's tough," Dewey says, eyeing Sidney and Tatum. "Have to be. The shit she's gone through," the Sheriff says. Across the yard, Y/N sits in the back of a ambulance as paramedics check her out for any injuries. Sheriff Burke and Dewey approach. Sidney is there, too. You both comfort each other. "We're seeing a lot of you both today," Sheriff says. Sidney tries to crack a smile but fails. 

"Are you both gonna be able to come down to the station and talk to us for a bit? We've also called your mom, Y/N," Dewey says. "Yeah," you and Sidney say in unison. Tatum appears, barrelling past an officer. "What happened, Y/N? Oh God." Tatum rushes to you, grabbing hold of you. "Sidney was attacked too. I picked her up to see the officers and paramedics and then the police said that you were attacked too!" 

"What are you doing here, Tatum?" Dewey asks. 

Tatum ignores him. "Oh my God, Y/N. I'm sorry I was late, guys. Are you okay, too, Sid?" Tatum asks worriedly. Sidney nods her head in agreement.

Dewey interrupts. "You can't be here, Tatum. This is an official crime scene."

"It's okay. She was supposed to pick me and Sid up," you say. 

"Sid's dad is out of town and Y/N's mother is at work. She's staying with us tonight," Tatum replies.

"Does mom know?" Dewey asks.

"Yes, doofus!" Tatum responds. You squint your eyes to see your mother and Hayden rushing frantically out of her car towards you. "Oh my goodness! Y/N! Are you okay, honey?" you mom asks, planting your face with kisses and tears stream down her face. "Are you okay, sis?" Hayden asks, hugging you tightly. "I'm okay..." Suddenly, two news vans come up the street. 

"The vultures are coming. Let's get you all out of here before something imminent happens," the Sheriff says. 

A big white news van comes to a stop in front of your house. The side door slides open and Gale Weathers hops out just in time to see you and Sidney being escorted to a squad car. "I'll be damned," Gale says. Jumping from the drivers seat is Kenny, Gale's cameraman and flunky. Kenny is a earnest young chap with a chubby body. "What? What?" he says cluelessly. 

"Jesus! The camera! Hurry!" Gale rushes. But it's too late, you and Sidney are already gone. Gale sees Tatum quickly going to her car. "Excuse me?" Tatum looks up to see Gale rushing her.