Epilogue

The sun started to rise. The golden rays of the sun gave a bright colour of the sky, turning it a nice orange colour. As the sun finishes rising, the sky is now a marbled white and grey, and the temperature has dropped massively. It created a picturesque scenery. A substantial amount of police cars surrounded the front yard, as well as ambulances, news reporters and paramedics. Hayden had been put onto a stretcher, an oxygen mask over his nose and mouth, and he was lifted into the back of an ambulance. Randy and Dewey had also been put onto a stretcher and put in the back of an ambulance. Sidney was on the opposite end of the yard, being treated with her wounds.

You lay on a stretcher, completely oblivious to the wails of sirens and shouts surrounding you simultaneously. You had an oxygen mask placed on your mouth and nose and your T-shirt was off, exposing your chest and F/C bra. A huge stab wound was on your side, blood still oozing out. Blood stained your soft, delicate skin and your T-shirt had been thrown away. You dazed in and out of consciousness, your eyes fluttering open and then closing. 

You were brought to the hospital and put into the Emergency Room. The nurses wiped away the blood and stitched you up. However, you were still unconscious

~

You slowly gained consciousness. The only sounds audible were the beeps of the monitors that controlled your heart beat. You awoke, your vision blurry at first. You rubbed your eyes and looked around the ER. On your right, a bedside table stood. A bunch of 'Get Well Soon' cards plastered the table, as well as flowers, chocolates and a glass of water. On your left, was the monitor stands that beeped continuous. 

You attempted to sit up but you fell back, wincing in pain. You looked down at your arms to see a bunch of tubes connected to them. Needles were inside of your arms. A tube was also up and around your nose. You stared up at the ceiling, sighing greatly. 

Images of Billy and Stu roamed through your head. A numerous of questions filled your head: had they been arrested? Did they escape? Are they, most importantly, alive? You couldn't help but worry. 

Suddenly, the sound of a door opening interrupted your worrying thoughts. You looked over to see a male police officer standing at the end of your bed. He had light brown hair and emerald green eyes. You raised your eyebrows as he walked over to you. 

He stopped beside you and he gave you a weak smile. "Hello. Y/N L/N, is it?"

"Y-yes," you said weakly and quietly. 

"I'm police officer Derrick Jones, friends with Deputy Dewey Riley. How are you feeling?" he asked, clipboard in hand.

"I could be better. My side hurts like a b-bitch," you wince as you sit up. "And my head is throbbing."

"I'm sorry to hear that. The police are making inquires throughout the town and I'd like to ask you a few questions, if that's okay?" You didn't really want to be questioned in this state but you reluctantly agreed, nodding your head.

"Did you know Billy Loomis and Stu Macher?"

"Yes," you whisper. 

"Who were they to you?"

"Billy is..- was my boyfriend. Stu was my best friend," you say, tears welling up in your eyes. He writes the information down on the clipboard vigorously. 

"How long did you know them?"

"About two years. It'll be three years in February." Officer Jones writes it down on the clipboard, muttering something incomprehensible. 

"Thank you for your answers, Miss Y/N. But, I'm afraid I have some bad news."

You heart dropped. Bad news wasn't good. Your hands started to tremble madly and sweat poured down your forehead. What if Billy and Stu didn't make it? What if they're dead? you thought. You wouldn't be able to live with yourself. 

"What is it?" you ask worriedly.

"Billy Loomis and Stu Macher's bodies weren't found. We believe they're alive."

A/N: Ahhh, I did it. I actually did it. This was the last chapter! I hope you enjoyed reading this book as much as I loved writing it and coming up with ideas. There is an important on the next slide. Please read! :)