Chapter Eighteen

A/N: Listen to the parody song above while reading this chapter! You can either listen to it after this chapter or before so you understand the lyrics. It's suitable for the chapter! You could imagine Sidney as Y/N or you could imagine it as Sidney and Y/N.

"Think about it. On the off chance I get caught - a motive like that could divide a jury for years, don't you think? You took my mother, so I took yours. Big sympathy factor. Maternal abandonment causes serious deviant behaviour. It certainly fucked you and Y/N up. It made Y/N have sex with psychopath. It would've been you, Sid, but you're way too sensitive."

"That's right and Y/N is no longer a virgin! Sidney, you gotta die - those are the rules!" Stu says, looking at Sidney. Billy sits the gun down on the table near the foyer. And then moves to Sidney with a butcher knife in hand. Blood still oozes out of her bullet wound. "Billy, no! Please!" you plead. "If you loved me... you wouldn't!" 

Billy looks at you. "I'm sorry, Y/N. I do love you but this has to be done. You have no idea how this bitch fucked my life up."

You become silent. 

"Pretend this is all just a scary movie, Sid. How do you think it's gonna end?" Billy asks Sidney. She doesn't respond. 

Stu get's excited and speaks, "This is the best part, Sid. Billy's got it all figured out. Why do you think we kept your father alive so long? Why did we save you for second place?" 

Billy shuts him up quickly. "You know what time it is, Sid?" 

You know what he's referring too. It's now midnight, the 31st of October. The day Maureen Prescott had her life taken away. You look at the clock and it is indeed midnight. You remain silent.

"It's after midnight. It's your mother's anniversary. Congratulations, we killed her exactly one year ago today." Billy turns to Stu with the knife. They eye each other. 

"You ready?" Billy asks Stu, his eyes twinkling. 

"Yeah! I'm ready, baby!" Billy pulls the knife back and brings it forward quickly, slicing into Stu. He stumbles to his knees, wincing in pain. "Jesus!"

He slowly stands up. He grabs the knife from Billy and walks towards you. You step back and your back hits the cold, kitchen counter which is stained with blood and empty beer bottles. There's no escape. "What are you d-doing?" you ask, frightened. 

"Shh, it's all apart of the plan. Billy'll tell you later. Are you ready?" Stu asks. You stare at him in confusion. Before you can respond, Stu jams the knife into your left side. You let out a blood-curdling, deafening scream as blood gushes out of you. A dark, deep red covers and soaks through your T-shirt, as well as Stu's. Although, he's bleeding more profusely. You fall to the ground, clutching your side, unable to walk. Sidney's eyes widen and she looks like she's about to faint. She's lost for words. She let's out a shriek. 

"Be careful, you dickwad! Don't stab her to deep!" Billy shouts. 

"Anyway, my turn." He walks towards Billy. 

"Don't forget - stay to the side and don't go too deep," Billy reiterates. Suddenly, Stu stabs at Billy's belly, puncturing him, draining him of blood. Billy doubles over. "Jesus, fuck! That hurt!"

"S-stop it!" you cry weakly. 

"Stop it, Billy!" Sidney cries. "Got the ending figured out yet? Time's running out," Billy says, squelching the pain. 

"Come on, Sid. Think about it. Your father is the chief suspect. We cloned his cellular. The evidence is there!" Stu explains. Billy takes the knife and slashes Stu's arm. He doubles over. You lay on your side, blood soaking profusely through your T-shirt. You wince in unbearable, unimaginable pain. You try hard to endeavour and attempt to stand up but instead, you end up collapsing on the floor, to weak to stand up. You crawl over to under the counter, watching the psychotic killers. Numerous of questions race inside your head.