7. Fixed me with a stare.

Thank you for the support

Thank you for the support. This encourages me a lot

Bhairav seems to get angry very easily and his anger scares me

Bhairav seems to get angry very easily and his anger scares me. But, I hope he is not as violent as Father is when he is angry. With that thought in mind I slept.

The next day, I woke up early. Attayya had told me that the wedding was held in one of the resorts Pranav owned. The bride's side had already reached there, and they had conducted mehendi, haldi and such there. The wedding mahurat was at 11 in the morning. Uma Attayya gave me a saree, a readymade blouse and jewellery to go with it. Wordlessly, I got ready. I did not want to wear the jewellery. I was scared to. Never have I ever held such jewellery in my hand, much less wear them. But I was the eldest daughter-in-law, and I can't go in ragged clothes. I have already embarassed them enough.

When I came back to room, Bhairav was not in the bed. I picked up Kriya who had just woken up. Kissing her on her chubby cheeks, I fed her Ragi malt. After Cleaning the mess she had made, I bathed her, put on the fancy dress that was bought for her for the wedding . Then I dropped her in Uma Attayya's room as per her request.

I came back to the room to get ready. 15 minutes, and I was done. I did not know how to do any make up, nor did I own any makeup materials, so getting ready did not take much time. I was putting on my bindi, when the room door opened, and Bhairav walked in. As usual I got scared of him, and took a step back, only hit the cupboard.

Bhairav looked towards the sound, and his eyes found me. And they did not leave me. He stared at me for few moments, her eyes so hooded that my heart palpitated. I couldn't help break the intense eye contact, as I put my head down, fiddling with my fingers. He cleared his throat and walked towards Kriya.

All of us left to the wedding venue. The arrangements looked beautiful. Everything was lovely. I wish I had a wedding ceremony! I was just admiring the view, when we got to know that the bride had run away. Now what? There was lot a blaming and explaining before the elders talked it out and the bride's cousin was going to take her place. Poor girl!

The family was obviously not happy. My in-laws were tensed. Durga Attayya was furious. Eshwar Mavayya was still calm. Dhruv and Pragathi looked helpess. Bhairav stood expressionless, next to Pranav who looked like he could kill the first person to appear in front of him.