Chapter 37

Lionel found the situation very erotic when she took his hand with the apple and led it to her mouth

Lionel found the situation very erotic when she took his hand with the apple and led it to her mouth. She bit into the apple, signaling to him that she was definitely interested. "Are you coming back to my room now, or do I have to go alone," he spoke close to her ear.

Saskia got goosebumps all over her body as he stood so close to her. She smelled a hint of whiskey mixed with the freshness of the apple. Now she dared to turn around and looked into his face. His mouth was slightly open and he looked at her expectantly. Slowly she raised her hand and stroked his bare chest, which was slightly covered with silvery hair. His skin felt warm and soft, his heart beating fast in his chest. Saskia licked her lips and kissed Lionel gently.

That was answer enough for him, he just dropped the apple to the floor and wrapped his arms around Saskia, hugging her to him. She ran her hands over his back and couldn't believe that the lord was just standing there naked in front of her, hugging her right now.

Lionel brought her out of her trance when he pinched her butt, making her cry out in surprise. "Old Lion, do you have to scare me like that?" she asked him slightly reprimanding him, sure she was teasing him with his new nickname.

"Well wait Sassy, I'm about to show you how old I am," he spoke darkly, pulling her along with him, towards the room.

Once there, he went straight to the bar, opened the fridge and took something out. Saskia had sat back down on the sofa and was watching him when he came to her with a plate full of strawberries covered in chocolate. She had trouble not letting her gaze slide between his legs, even though she would have liked to.

Lionel placed the plate of berries on the table and immediately refilled the champagne bowls as well. "What's better than strawberries with chocolate and champagne?" he posed the question to Saskia, she once again didn't answer him. He raised his eyebrows and said directly, "Sex, isn't it?"

At his statement she had to laugh now, he was just such a direct person and said what he thought and she liked that. After all, she wasn't much different if it wasn't for her inner struggle around her figure that often kept her from showing her true strength.

"We'll see Lionel," she replied with a grin, "you'll show me."

"I will," was all he said in response and sat down next to her, holding a strawberry to her mouth.

Saskia opened her lips and allowing Lionel to feed her with the forbidden good fruit. The bitter chocolate, mixed with the sweetness of the berry, made a wonderful contrast.

"And now a sip of champagne," he ordered her as he licked his own lips and watched greedily as she let it melt in her mouth.

Saskia took the bowl and drank a big gulp of the alcohol and the taste explosion in her mouth was perfect. "Oh Lionel, it tastes just delicious," she almost moaned.

She had hardly put the glass down when Lionel eagerly lowered his lips to hers and stroked them with his tongue. Saskia granted him entrance and he could still easily taste the strawberry and the tingle. Slowly he began to pull up her dark green shirt to get to her skin.

Saskia allowed him to slowly begin to undress her. He made her feel so desired. Like she was what he wanted and needed the most right now. Which took away her shyness and fueled her lust.

Lionel had by now removed her shirt and bra. Slowly he slid his hands over her breasts and moaned darkly. They were already half lying on the huge sofa when Lionel took a strawberry. He ran it over Saskia's nipple. Through her body heat, the chocolate began to liquefy and he drew a pattern with it on her breast.

Saskia let out a moan, the coldness of the fruit gave her goosebumps. Lionel lowered his lips to her breast and began to suck and lick away the liquid chocolate with pleasure. Sia ran her hand through his hair, motivating him to continue.

The game her boss was playing with her made her incredibly horny and she finally wanted to feel him inside her. Her panties were surely already wet with lust. "Lionel, please fuck me," she simply pronounced without thinking much.

He stopped with his sensual goings-on and looked up, surprised, at her choice of words. Immediately Saskia began to feel ashamed and turned red in the face. But Lionel did not allow her to pull away again this time.

"As my Lady commands," he said immediately and began to undo the buttons of her tattered jeans and pulled them off her, along with the panties, with a jerk. Now she lay naked in front of him and he also wanted only the one thing.

Saskia watched him as he tore her pants down. When he had said "my lady" to her, a vague feeling had flooded through her and she had fallen in love with him a bit more.

Lionel got up, went to his nightstand and pulled out a condom from it. Saskia was on the pill, but he couldn't know that yet, since they hadn't talked about the subject. He slipped it on and rejoined Saskia on the sofa. "Ready my lady?" he asked her, gently kissing her lips.

"Yes," she whispered, enjoying his closeness.

Lionel stroked his fingers over her middle, when he found that she was wet enough, he slowly began to penetrate her, looking deep into each other's eyes. Saskia wrapped her arms and legs around him and began to move with him in rhythm. A moan filled the room and Lionel's movements became more and more passionate. He hadn't had sex in a long time, work had always been more important to him.

He kept sinking deep into Saskia, bringing her closer and closer to her climax. Hot tongue kisses additionally fueled the heated lovemaking.

Saskia clung to her boss and let herself fall completely. It just felt so right and good to sleep with him. He knew what he was doing and her orgasm was approaching in leaps and bounds. "Lionel," she gasped between thrusts, "I,I,..." But that was as far as she could get with her words, as her climax snapped her out of her tracks completely.

When Lionel felt Saskia come, he thrust a few more times and climaxed as well. Breathing heavily, he pulled out of her, lay down next to her and carefully stroked her hair out of her sweaty face. Tenderly he placed a few small kisses on her mouth and held her in his arms until she calmed down.

Sia was glad that he held her, different feelings overwhelmed her and his affection and closeness did her incredible good.

After some time Lionel got up to dispose of the condom and wash himself.

Saskia wasn't sure if she should leave now or stay, after all she didn't know if it had been just sex for him. For her it was definitely more, she loved him.