Chapter 65 - END

It has been just under a month since Saskia moved in with Lionel

It wasn't always easy, after all, the lord was an egoist and a loner. He was used to going his own way, regardless of losses. It was not for nothing that his once small company had grown into an empire.

Lionel tried to learn that he also had to look out for his life partner. Therefore, he had planned an evening together with her today, hoping to seduce and spoil her today.

Saskia walked, as she actually did almost every evening in the beautiful park that belonged to the estate. Occasionally, when Shahbandar could tear himself away, he went along. But today he had only left her a cryptic message, telling her to be at the lady's room at a certain time.

Sia rolled her eyes as she thought back to the few lines he had written her. He just couldn't let it go! He probably had something special planned again. Since their reunion, he never got tired of constantly giving her something or giving her various attentions.

She buried her hands deep in her coat pockets and watched the little clouds that left her nose by exhaling. By now it had become winter and the landscape was covered in a thin blanket of snow. Slightly impatient, she glanced at the expensive watch that adorned her wrist. She still had time left until she could go to her room. She would use it to pay a short visit to the stallion Icarus and the other horses.

Arriving at the stable, she stroked the animals and fed them some carrots. A smile graced Saskia's lips. Lionel's many animals had become a common hobby for the two of them and always made them relax, no matter how stressful the previous day had been.

By now it was time to go back inside the house.

Saskia entered the entrance hall, already unbuttoning her long coat as she took the few stairs up. She was already curious what surprise was waiting for her. When she opened the double door of her room, she was immediately greeted by the scent of warm chocolate and the fireplace.

Sia took off her coat and put it carelessly on an armchair. A fire crackled in the open fireplace, enveloping the entire room in a pleasant warmth that was soothing against the winter cold.

On the huge fur, which lay on the floor in front of it, rested a naked lord, only makeshiftly covered by a cozy blanket. In front of him was a large tray filled with all kinds of fruits spread around a chocolate fondue.

Saskia couldn't believe what he had come up with now. She shook her head and smiled at Lionel, who was already looking at her with his, oh so typical, bedroom eyes that seemed to be undressing her already.

 She shook her head and smiled at Lionel, who was already looking at her with his, oh so typical, bedroom eyes that seemed to be undressing her already