Chapter 4 - DeathFlock

As Braya got up from her nest, with a quick stretch she glanced out the cave entrance. Tenwin and Lumi were fighting over a badger's corpse, tugging on the tail, Tenwin ripped it off and fell. "Haha! I won!" Lumi said, running off with the badger corpse.

Braya stepped over to her sister, who lay gnawing on the badger tail. "Are you hungry?" Braya asked, eyeing her sister. Tenwin looked up at Braya and growled as she ran off with the tail, Braya sighed. She acts so immature, Braya thought to herself as she climbed up an old oak tree nearby.

Her green scales shimmered in the sunlight as she lay on her favorite branch, it was quite sturdy and nice for her body. Braya stared off into the distance, as the wind blew against the oak tree. That's when she saw two dragons flying down and landing in a nearby patch of forest, another flock? She thought to herself.

Must be silverflock, ugh silly dragons. Braya thought to herself as she leaped off the branch and flew to the patch of forest where the others landed. Landing nearby, she hid behind a fallen log and looked at the two strangers. "Coranna, I don't think we should even go anywhere without talking to Damion about this." One of the dragons said, she seemed to be worried about something. "Layla, I'm starving.. And anyways what makes you think Damion will ever let us go out again knowing we just found out about another flock." Coranna said, staring at Layla.

Layla lied down on the ground and sighed, "Honestly I feel much more safer at ShadowFlock.. These forests don't feel friendly anymore." She said, closing her eyes. Coranna glanced around, "But this is one of my first times being in forests! Look around, it's so peaceful." She said, cheerfully.

Braya then thought of an idea, using her element to scare off these dragons. Deathflock and SilverFlock have been in some conflict lately. Her eyes began to glow green as roots from a tree nearby began to stick out the ground.

One curled around Coranna's foot and pulled her towards the ground, "Ah!" She screamed. Layla opened her eyes in alarm as she got up, "Hold on, I'll help you!" She said as she opened her mouth. A golden flame drifted from her mouth and circled its way around the root, burning it to a crisp instantly. Braya's eyes turned normal as she backed up in surprise, that dragon's flame was powerful. She then left and flew back to her camp to tell her leader, her heart beating.

 She then left and flew back to her camp to tell her leader, her heart beating

As Braya made it to her flock's camp, her vision went dark as she collapsed. As it went back to normal, she saw Hydra standing in front of her. "So, what's wrong with you?" Hydra asked, her tail flicked curiously. "There's a dragon with a very strong flame!" Braya said as she got up. Hydra laughed, "Mhm, you must be thinking of the Tuhans. There isn't a Tuhan left alive, you know this right." She said, as she sat down.

"No, you don't understand. I saw a Tuhan!" Braya said, as she glanced back towards the forest. "We must go capture it, it could be valuable for our Flock's growth and future." Hydra sighed, getting up she turned to leave. "I have no time for this." She mumbled as she wandered off. Braya flapped her wings as she flew off, I will capture this dragon myself, she thought to herself.