Chapter 4

Y/N made it back into the merchant's room where the Duke was still in business.

Duke: "Welcome back, Mr. L/N. Are you here to make a purchase?"

Y/N: "Yeah, how much can I get by selling this?"

He showed him a crystal torso he got from killing Bela.

Duke: "Ah, I see that you got your hands one of the Lady's daughters. Very nice."

Y/N: "I'll sell these too."

He showed him a few crystal skulls.

Duke: "Of course."

He sold the remains and received some currency.

Y/N: "Thank you. Now let's see, what can I buy?"

There was no weapons available for now but there was still ammo and meds. Y/N decided to purchase some upgrades for his shotgun. He didn't have enough to upgrade his pistol more so he decided to save the money later.

Y/N: "Well, that's all I can buy for now."

Duke: "A pleasure doing business."

He was about to leave until he notice a fly swatter.

Y/N: "What's that you got there?"

Duke: "Oh, this? I used it to try and swat any of those flies that come in here. But my reach isn't very good and Lady Dimitrescu was very unhappy about it. So I had to stop using it."

Y/N: "Can I buy it? It might come in handy."

Duke: "Of course. After all, the customer is always right."

He bought the fly swatter and carried it with him. It was very cheap so he didn't spend much.

Y/N: "I'll come back when I get more remains."

He left the room and continued exploring the castle. Duke chuckled after he left.

Duke: "I wonder what he plans to do with that swatter."

Y/N returned to main hall. He went back upstairs and enter the wine room. He took out the wine bottle he picked up in the kitchen and set it where it was to be placed. The bottle was pulled down and it revealed a hidden door.

Y/N: "How about that. Now what can I find in here?"

He walked inside and found a small chest on the right. He opened it and found a key.

Y/N: "Courtyard key. At least I can get outside now."

He heads back down stairs and head for the door to the dining room. He suddenly start seeing bugs again.

Y/N: "Goddamn it. Not again."

He saw Cassandra appearing in front of him.

Cassandra: "Hello Y/N. Shall we continue where we left off?"