Finale

Y/N had died from Miranda. He would never forget the cold, dark fingers of death reaching out for him. However, he would soon discover a power that he never would have thought of having and his life would change forever.

He started to slowly wake up. He looked around and saw that he was in a place full of snow.

Y/N: "(Groan) What happened? Where am I?"

When he got up on his feet he heard a little girl giggling.

Y/N: "Who's there? God, it's freezing. If only I wore a heavier coat."

???: "You're so dumb. Haven't you realized it? You're dead."

Y/N: "What are you talking about? I'm talking to you, aren't I?"

He soon saw a little girl in front of him.

Eveline: "No, you are dead, Y/N."

Y/N: "Eveline? How do you know who I am?"

Eveline: "You've become even dumber. It's no wonder you died."

Y/N: "Now I remember, Miranda killed me. And she did it in a Mortal Kombat style."

Eveline: "Wrong. It wasn't Miranda, you were always dead."

Y/N: "You're starting to confuse me."

Eveline: "You didn't find it strange? No matter how much you got hurt and still survived?"

Y/N: "Not really. I assumed it was all because of plot armor reasons. They would have died without it."

Eveline: "Plot armor? You believe that?" She giggled.

Y/N: "I mean, how does sprays heal wounds? How does food and drinks heal your injuries? How does ripping stuff off your arms heal your legs? How does resting for a few seconds heal your bullet wounds? Because it's video game logic obviously."

Eveline: "Are you done?"

Y/N: "(Sigh) Yes."

Eveline: "Do you remember? Three years ago? The Baker house? You and Ethan were murdered by-"

Y/N: "Whoa, whoa, whoa, hold on. I was never at that place."

Eveline: "Of course you were. That's how we last met."

Y/N: "No, I didn't. This is actually the first time we've met. I was in Resident Evil 2 and maybe 3 and 4. But I couldn't have been in 7. I mean Ethan would recognize me if I was there."

Eveline: "What? Wait, did you... You skipped my game didn't you?"

Y/N: "What are you talking about? No I didn't. I just wasn't in it."

Eveline: "You've skipped my game!"

Y/N: "So what if I did?"

Eveline: "Weren't you at the Baker house?! The boat?!"