Chapter 13

Canine: "Captain, I've confirmed the death of Y/N L/N. I wasn't able to retrieve the body, but I 've recorded evidence."

Chris: "Share your screen and I'll go over the situation."

Chris was in the car, looking at the pictures of the previous events.

Chris: "(My team and I were careless. Yesterday, we believed that we killed Mia but we found out it was Miranda after that. We were going to kill her after we retrieved Ethan and Rose.)" 

Canine: "Who knew she'd make her move or take being a corpse?"

Chris: "(Since I lost sight of Leon years ago, I traveled to the past to find Leon there. That's where I discovered Y/N who was also worthy of continuing the Redfield lineage. But he disappeared after he escaped Raccoon City. Next, I turned my attention to Ethan and attempted to forcefully take him and Rose to Claire. But Miranda showed up and took that away. But then I heard Y/N was here in this village. When I found him, he finally agreed to continue the bloodline. Just when I was so close, I heard Miranda's voice when I contacted him. She murdered him. And she's not going to get away with it.)"

Chris: "Goddammit. When does it end?"

Canine: "What's that, sir? The mission?"

Chris: "All of it. These past 22 years, trying to fulfil this one urgent mission. 22 years too long."

Canine: "Eh, We'll...get her, Captain. The squad's ready for you."

Chris gets out of the jeep and meets up with Ethan, Heisenberg and Hound Wolf squad. Chris and Ethan later met up with Heisenberg after Y/N was killed. He was furious after Miranda destroyed his factory along with most of his metal army inside. He decided to work with Chris and his group in killing Miranda.

Heisenberg: "About time. I was about to go on ahead."

Ethan: "Let's go get Rose back."

Soon, a helicopter flew above them and head into the village. 

Ethan: "What's that? Your guys, Chris?"

Chris: "No, it's the BSAA. We've been having disagreements lately. I don't trust them after what happened at the Dulvey incident."

Heisenberg: "So the BSAA is here. They didn't waste any time."

Canine: "Mission adjustment, Sir?"

Chris: "Nothing has changed. Terminate Miranda and rescue Rose. That's the mission and failure is not an option."

Ethan: "Just a little longer Rose. Your dad is on his way."

Lobo: "Let's go have some fun, people. Like old times."

Heisenberg: "That's what I like to hear! That bitch is going to pay after what she did to my life's work!"

Chris: "Let's move out!"

Hound Wolf Squad: "Yes sir!"

The squad started to split up and enter the village separately. 

Chris: "Canine, I want to know what the hell BSAA is doing here. Find out what you can."

Canine: "Roger that. I'm on it."

Chris, Ethan and Heisenberg make their way to the village.

Night Howl: "Been awhile since we fought together, captain. When was the last time, the desert?"

Tundra: "Doin' nothing but recon's gotten me outta shape."

Chris: "But thanks to your recon, we know Miranda's plan."