Chapter 7

Y/N proceeded through the route that leads to Beneviento's house. So far, they were no monsters yet but there was mist as he walked further in the path. He soon found a few graves and dolls being hanged on the trees.

Y/N: "Just got here and it's already starting to get creepy."

He later ended up finding a bridge and started crossing it. He had to watch his step as the bridge was unstable.

Y/N: "I can barely see anything. Where did all this mist come from?"

After crossing the bridge, he found a gate which open on it's own.

???: "Y/N."

Y/N: "Thank you for opening the gate, mysterious voice I do not know."

He entered through gate and proceeded further. He soon met a familiar face.

Claire: "Y/N! It's you! Thank god

Claire: "Y/N! It's you! Thank god."

Y/N: "Claire? What are you doing here?"

She went up to him and hugged him.

Claire: "I heard you were here. I've been looking for you for years. Do you have any idea how worried I was?!"

Y/N: "I'm sorry, I...had no control disappearing like that. It's hard to explain."

Claire: "What matters is that I've found you."

Y/N: "Did Chris tell you I was here."

Claire: "He did. Now let's go home together. Sherry is waiting for us."

She began walking further in the path, making Y/N follow her.

Y/N: "Wait. Hold on."

They soon ended up in an area that had a large grave surrounded by smaller gravestones. There was also a door at the end.

Y/N: "Claire, wait. The way out is the other way."

Claire: "No, we should be close. Chris should be there too."

Y/N: "Chris?"

Claire: "We can start once we get there."

Y/N: "Wait, start what?"

Claire: "We can continue the bloodline like Chris wanted. Then he can stop annoying us with it."

Y/N: "I thought we agreed on a date."

Claire: "Why not take it a step further? Besides, you shouldn't have kept a girl waiting this long."

Y/N: "When did you start getting this obsessive about me?"

???: "Good question?"

Y/N turned and saw another girl he recognized.