Chapter 12

After Y/N collected the last flask, he soon found a boat that takes him through the underground river, hoping it would lead to an exit out of the stronghold. A minute later, Y/N found a dock at the left. He got off the boat when he reached it. He saw two paths one that leads him deeper underground and a ladder.

Y/N: "Hope that's the way out."

He climbed up the ladder and found a gate that leads outside.

Y/N: "This better not be locked."

Fortunately, it was locked from this side so he can unlock it here.

Y/N: "Finally."

He opened it and found out he was back in the village. Y/N saw the church in front of him and a locked door in the way but he had the key to get through.

Y/N: "Would be nice if I could take this short cut to get in. Oh well, I'm use to it."

He passes by the church and was heading back to the altar. Once he made it to the altar, he saw Ada waiting for him.

Ada: "So you got the last one?"

Y/N: "Yeah, I got it. Now to set them all in."

When he walked to the center of the alter, he stopped for a moment.

Ada: "Is something wrong?"

Y/N: "Something doesn't feel right. Miranda could have stopped me from getting the last flask. Why hasn't she?"

Ada: "You bring up a good point. You might be playing right into her hands. I'd say the child is good as gone but you're going to insist on saving her, aren't you?"

Y/N: "Would you say the same if I were in a similar position?"

She was silent as she did not respond to his question.

Y/N: "Hey Duke. She can be returned to her original self if I put all flasks in, right?"

Duke: "Correct. But, what happens after that, will be dangerous road ahead of you."

Y/N: "Well, then I'll take my chances. Whatever Miranda is planning, I'll stop her."

He sets the flasks in place. After setting the last flask, the large chalice was released then the torches started to light the path back to the ceremony site.

Y/N: "If that's where I need to take this thing."

Ada: "So you're going through with this."

Y/N: "No other way. I can't exactly leave her in the state she's in."

Ada: "Always have to play the hero." She shook her head. 

Y/N: "Plan to come along?"

Ada: "I'm afraid not. I've found a more interesting sight to check out and I can't afford to keep it waiting."

Y/N: "Hopefully we'll see each other again."

Ada: "Let's hope so. Good luck, Y/N." She smiled.

She walked back to the direction to the village while Y/N picked up the chalice and heads to the ceremony site. On the way he started to feel some earthquakes. 

Y/N: "Yep, something big is going to happen and I'm going right into it."

He arrived at the ceremony site then walked to the center of it.

Y/N: "I'm guessing this is where I set this thing here."

Y/N set the giant chalice on it and was locked in place. Later, a stone bridge was raised that leads across to the factory. Next, the platform Y/N was standing on descended and head straight down.