Chapter 9

Diamond: I would put up chapter 8, but that was supposed to be the last one when Donna was messing up the story, so no chapter 8. At least we can get this story back on track with no more major fourth wall breaking. Enjoy!

Y/N found himself back on the first floor of Beneviento's house. Below him was Donna's body along with the Angie doll.

Y/N: "That was the most insane thing I've ever encountered. I'm glad that's done. Now, where's that flask."

He noticed the flask right by the door.

Y/N: "There it is. No trap this time, right?"

He picked it up and waited for a few moments, but nothing happened as Y/N sighed in relief.

Y/N: "Good, I can finally leave."

He walked back to the doll and picked it up.

Y/N: "(I wonder how much I can get by selling this?)"

He also found another piece to connect the key. He heads out to the door and leaves the house. Y/N walked back to the elevator and took it back down, going back the way he came. He exits the elevator then goes to the double doors.

Y/N: "(Weird. I thought there was a window here. Must have been part of those hallucinations.)"

As he exits through the door, an arrow struck by him and hit the door, surprising him.

Y/N: "Who dares?!"

He pulled out his pistol and aimed it at the direction it came. He saw a person approaching him. The figure was dressed in a black outfit and a bird mask with a crossbow equipped.

 The figure was dressed in a black outfit and a bird mask with a crossbow equipped

???: "You have quite a habit of getting yourself into trouble, Y/N." She said.

Y/N: "Who are you?"

She took off the hood and removed the mask. Y/N was shocked as he recognized her, lowering his pistol.

Ada: "Long time, no see." She smiled.

Y/N: "Ada? Wait..."

He raised his gun back up and aimed at her.

Ada: "Y/N?"

Y/N: "How am I supposed to know you're real?"

She was confused for a moment but then figured out why he acted this way. Ada put her crossbow away and sighed. Ada walked closer to him as Y/N was cautious of her.

Y/N: "(What's she going to do? Is she going to convince me by kissing me? I've seen that all the time.)"

When she got close up to him, she flicked his head.

Y/N: "Ow!"

He held his forehead in pain.

Ada: "Is that real enough for you?"