《 Interview with CKN 》

"Welcome back to the show, guys! Are you ready for today's special guest? Say hello to Sonic the Hedgehog, his sister Y/N, and their buddy Tails!" CKN announced through the microphone he's holding.

There sitting next to them are Sonic, Y/N, and Tails who smiles at the readers.

"How does it feel to be back, Sonic and Y/N with a brand new movie?"

Sonic closes his eyes and waves his hands with a grin before opening his eyes.

"Please! I'm going by Blue Justice now, trademark pending."

Y/N scoffs at that.

"I'd rather be called Y/N than that horrible nickname. Though you can call me N/N whatever you like."

Sonic playfully glares at her before introducing Tails.

"And this is Tails. He's a double threat, fluffy and adorable."

"Very adorable. I mean, look at his face and his twin tails!" Y/N cooed, making Tails blush and smile and looking flattered.

"And what do you bring to the table, Tails?" CKN asked.

Tails looks shy and nervous as he looks at the hedgehog siblings with worry.

"I'm so nervous, guys. I've never been on camera before."

Sonic lightly punches the air.

"You're doing great, buddy."

"Show them what you can do." Y/N assured, giving him a pat on the head.

Tails demonstrates by spinning his twin tails like a helicopter to fly. The mic comes closer to listen to the sound of the spinning tails before pulling away. Sonic and Y/N smiles at the accomplishment Tails made.

"Pretty cool, right?" Sonic asked.

CKN looks in awe.

"Whoa! That is so cool! You think you can teach me how to do that?"

"Of course!" Tails nodded.

"How's this film different from the first one?"

"It is bigger and better in every way." Sonic replied.

"It's awesome. It's got lots of actions and developments, especially when there's..."

Y/N lightly coughs to herself, slightly blushing.

"...romance going on."

This made Sonic raise his eyebrow at that part. Tails points to himself happily.

"And I'm in it!"

"Like my sis said, there's more action, more adventure. And since I have an agent now, there are perks. I have four words for you."

Sonic counts the words with his fingers.

"Contractual Chili Dog Breaks."

Tails nodded while Y/N playfully rolled her eyes.

"Of course you would say that."

CKN looks surprised.

"Wow! You must really like chili dogs."

"I love it." Sonic proudly said.

"Not as better as F/F..." Y/N muttered to herself.

"Tell us about Knuckles. He's new to the movie. What's he like?"

"Well, he plays an echidna warrior, sent to destroy me at any cost and between us? I like to improv, keeping things loose. Knuckles goes method. And between takes, it gets weird."