《 Chapter 2: Home Alone 》

They're now back as the sky is bright, meaning it's morning. Sonic and Y/N zooms across the bridge towards the street where the big sign of Green Hills is with a police car parked next to it. Inside was Wade holding a speed velocity gun, trying to find speeding drivers passing through, until the hedgehog siblings zoom past him. It causes his radar gun beeps, indicating target speed they pulled.

"Morning, Wade!" they greeted in unison.

"Morning, Sonic and Y/N!" Wade greeted back.

They zoom up towards the mountain where they can see a full view of their home.

"Hoo hoo hoo!"

Sonic looks at Y/N. She smiles knowingly and they both shout together.

"Good morning, Green Hills!!"

Their echoes were heard through the distance and Sonic pushes the motorcycle Y/N is on once more and they zoom down towards the Wachowski's house. Y/N takes off her helmet and goes into the garage and parks her motorcycle there and places her helmet onto the handle of the vehicle and quickly closes it. She zooms up to the roof with Sonic and they made to the window where they can see their room. Sonic carefully flips the window open and they both jump down quietly. Sonic's bowling pin starts to fall at the movement of their landing and he caught it. As he sneaks his way to the bed, Y/N heads to her room quietly with no problem.

Her room is filled with amazing things full of music instruments, computers, desk, her bed, bookshelves, and a punching bag.

(This is how your room looks like. All thanks to my cousin for the best ideas.)

)