《 ❤ Moment with Knuckles ❤ 》

In the morning, the sunlight wakes Gwen up as it hit her eyes. She slowly wakes up, yawning. She was about to move when she felt something holding her waist. She turned to see a sleeping Knuckles with his big glove wrapped around her waist as he snuggle into her. She couldn't help but blush at how adorable he is.

Gently stroking his head and dreadlocks, she tries to stealthily get up as to not wake the sleeping echidna. Though it was a little hard with his arm instinctively pulling her back down. With the amount of struggles, she manages to get out of his grip. Gwen grabs her ruby necklace and places it around her neck then quietly tiptoed out of the attic room, not wanting to wake everyone up. She then went downstairs to eat breakfast early before them. Little did she know, those pair of purple eyes are watching her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After finishing breakfast and leaving a note to let them know she went out, Gwen is back in the forest to where she come from with some stuff she need from her backpack. She would always go there often to do some sketches, discovering, etc. She likes natures and she's proud of that. Gwen stopped by the running lake and jumped over it and landed onto the next land.

She looked through the trees as she listened to the sound of mother nature and inhaled then breathed out. As she walk by, she saw something big and furry. Slowly and cautiously, she approaches and was surprised to see a big wolf. The big furry light grey and white wolf. It looks stuck as it whimpered, trying to get free from the big rock that's trapping it underneath.

Gwen slowly walk over to the wolf, making it flinch and growl.

"It's okay. I mean no harm. I'm here to help you."

The wolf looked at her wearily for a minute and kept growling, baring its fangs. Gwen slowly reaches out and pets its muzzle, stopping the growl.

It stayed still, slowly beginning to calm down. The wolf sees no harm and then shows that it trust her. Gwen smiles and looks at the big rock. Then she begins to try and push the rock with as much strength as possible. But it was impossible and it's so big. It would take a miracle to get this off of that poor trapped wolf. As if her prayer was called, she felt the rock slowly moving. She turned and was surprised to see Knuckles as he helped her push the rock using his strength he's good at. Together, they pushed the rock off of the wolf as it's now free.

The wolf jumped out of the hole it was trapped in and faced the two. Gwen noticed its paw is hurt and frowned. She went through her backpack and took out a first aid box. Knuckles looked at her, thinking what she was doing. Gwen slowly approaches the wolf, who flinches, but she raises her hand to show that she's trying to help. The wolf just stares and softens as she lean down to its level and begins to clean out the blood first for anything that might affect it as she learned that from Maddie before wrapping it around its leg.

"There you go. Good as new."

Gwen quickly took a quick pic of the wolf staring at her before it ran off to where the nature takes it.

"What are you doing here?" Knuckles asked, looking at her.

"Going around exploring. How did you find me?"

"I may have spied on you."

Gwen chuckled.

"Well, you caught me. This is where I hang out often."

Just then, she heard a loud roar and ran to the cliff nearby with Knuckles following her. Looking down, she see a lake waterfall. She decided to take a look herself and took off her backpack and placed it down.

"What are you doing?"

"Going in for a swim." she said, taking off her black gloves, boots and socks along with her red rubber band as her quills went loose.