《 💎 Gwen's Birthday 💎 》

(A/N: I'm calling my character Gwenllian, meaning blessed and flaxen. Fun fact, there was a story about a bold Welsh princess Gwenllian ferch Gruffydd who fought for her country's freedom in the 12th century. Or call Gwen for short, which makes a lovely name by itself. I am getting tired of calling my character Y/N.

Oh, and to make things clear, Sonic and Gwen are the same age as 15 years old in the movie story. Sonic would call her little sis sometimes because of her height as he's a bit taller than her. So she's now basically older than him as she just turned 16. But soon when his birthday comes up on June 23, he'll be same age as her. For the Archie and soon IDW story, she'll be 17. Yeah, I wanted to have her age come up. She was 16 years old throughout the whole Archie comic story. Sorry if I haven't inform you. I wasn't thinking about the age until my friend mentioned it and the day I made my own character, which is on May 2, 2020.

That's all you need to know. Enjoy the story!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the morning, Gwen is sleeping soundly in her bed. What she didn't notice is that Sonic comes in and tiptoed over to his sister's bed and whispered.

"Psssst! Sis."

Gwen yawned and stretched her arms, but her eyes stayed closed.

"Mm?" she mumbled, still half asleep.

"Happy birthday." Sonic said gently.

"To you..." Gwen sang, automatically finishing the birthday song in her sleep.

Sonic giggled.

"It's your birthday."

Gwen opened her eyes groggily and sat up.

"To me..." she sang again.

Then she fell back onto her pillow.

"It's my birthday."

"Come on, sis." Sonic urged.

Suddenly, her eyes flickered open.

"It's my birthday?!" Gwen exclaimed happily.

"Yep! And it's going to be perfect."

Sonic pulled his sister out of bed and led her towards the closet and opened it to reveal a brand-new clothes that Gwen immediately recognized that they're from Hot Topic as she gasped with delight.

"I love it! You knew what I liked!" Gwen cried.

"I managed to convince mom to buy that for you."

"Aww. Wait, where are the others?"

"That is a surprise. Try it on. There's plenty of more for you to see."

Gwen nodded and happily changed her clothes without him peeking as he looked away. Once she's all dressed up, Sonic held up a piece of string that trailed onto the floor. He smiled and handed the end to her.

"Just follow the string!"

"The string?"

Gwen stared then a happy grin grew across her face as she realized that it was part of her birthday fun. She quickly followed the string out of her attic room and into the living room. Sonic laughed, watching Gwen crawl under a small table over the couch. The string kept going! Finally, Gwen stopped at a kitchen table, where the string went right into the box that was wrapped nicely.

Curious, Gwen opened the box and pulled out a beautiful sibling bracelet that says "Brother ♡♡ Sister".