7

hii, okay so im not sure if ill continue this story because i actually chose a really boring topic to write on and im not the most creative when coming up with things!! im moving on to a diff tomdaya story, different plot! if i do end up continuing this, i hope yall know it might take me awhile to release the chapters because it takes long for me to think of these chapters, thank u!!
1K MARK!

— October 20th, 2019

They were back to filming the third spiderman movie, it had been a few months since Tom had broke it off with Olivia and Zendaya stopped seeing Jacob. This gave them a chance to be better than they were before, but that didn't happen. They went for the wrong turn, they were basically friends with benefits, randomly making out with eachother, random arguments as if they were a couple again. Tom fell for Zendaya again, he fell hard. But Zendaya on the other hand, she still didn't see that she had any feelings for Tom.

Tom was sitting in his trailer with Zendaya, they were casually having a chat about the movie. "You ready for this Z?" Tom asked giving the eye contact he always gave that made Zendaya go crazy for. "Maybe, are you mr. spiderman?" She said leaning her head on his shoulder while scrolling through social media. "I always am mj." He smiled at her. She smiled back, "Here, lets take a picture spidey!" Holding out her phone, Tom made a sarcastic surprised face with the peace sign. "Cute." they were interrupted by their director. "Alright, come on you two."

They did their parts which took a few hours, Tom and Zendaya were actually trying to spend as much time as they could with eachother. Whenever filming came around, that's when they'd be interacting more. The two were sitting on chairs, Tom leaned in and whispered into Zendayas ear. "Z, we should get back together." He smirked, while she gave him a confused but amused look. Zendaya sighed and nodded, "Fine, then we will." He was thrown back by this, "Wait are you serious? Because I was just joking." he asked. "Why? Do you not wanna get back together? I'm more than serious sweetheart." She teased.
He became nervous all of a sudden, "You- You aren't doing this to embarrass me right?"
"Am I embarrassing to you? Maybe we shouldn't get back toget-" Tom interrupted swiftly. "No, no. I didn't mean it like that daya. We should get back together, and so we are now." Zendaya was about to speak again but he shushed her and grabbed her to his trailer. He kissed her, and she kissed back. But she felt nothing about it, she was serious about getting back together but she wasn't thinking of a serious relationship that they intended last time they dated. Though Tom thought it was serious, "God z, you know. I never stopped loving you, and hearing those words come out your mouth? I'm so glad."
Zendaya smiled, "Mhm." Kissing him again.

It was a boring day until filming was over, Tom and Zendaya were arguing again. They really couldn't go without a day together of arguments. "Fuck Z, can't you keep your big mouth shut?" Tom yelled at her. Zendaya was offended and immediately responded back, "Oh I need to keep my mouth shut? Maybe stop being so sensitive and turning small things into big things. I shouldn't have agreed to get back with you." She got up to leave but he grabbed her by her wrist back onto his lap, "You aren't leaving me again Zendaya, you aren't gonna make me go through that pain again. You drive me fucking crazy." He looked into her eyes, they were filled with anger and lust. "Tom, I hate you in this very moment but I'm also very mesmerized by your accent. And who said I'm leaving you? Let go." She yanked herself away from him, "Don't fuck your way out of arguments jerk." She said rolling her eyes. "You think I want to fuck y—"
"Oh no, I know Tom. I've been with you long enough to know when you want to do your Tom Holland shit." Zendaya casually said. He was quiet and watched her walk out of the trailer.

like i said, short chapters. sorry yall, do check out my other tomdaya story though