17

6k reads, im actually so grateful. tysm!! <3 i love yall sm. remember to add this story to your reading list for updates and play the songs on each chapter to fit into this story. also i know this sad stuff may be repetitive but bare with me, the story IS named on and off after all.

"Oh that." Zendaya softly said, she wanted to block those memories out and it never occurred to her until now. "What do you mean, oh that? You cant just let something go so loosely like that, especially something like this." Hunter said in stress, she was hopeless for Zendaya.

"Its my life Hunter, please don't bud into this." She said, still in her softened tone, she was sensitive to this topic. "I'm sorry Zen, I'm not budding in, I'm just concerned. He hurt you, physically."

"He didn't mean to.." She replied, defending him. She was so vulnerable to him, so lost, so sad. Hunter accidentally slammed her fist against the table, "Zendaya seriously!? This isn't you, I don't recognize you. Where are you? Did he have that much of an impact on you? What the fuck!" Hunter was so confused herself.

It wasn't easy seeing her best-friend gradually lose herself as time went by. It was pure silence. Zendaya was sat there, her curly hair tied in a bun with her coat wrapped around her, she was so beautiful whether she had just woken up or not and Hunter really admired that, she was sad to see such a good person be let down like this.

After a 5th sip of her coffee, Zendaya looked Hunter straight in the eye. "I want him to myself, if I want his love, I have to earn it. Darnell told me what I should do."

"No Z, if he loves you back, you'll both come back. This isn't you, love shouldn't be your main focus right now. You're an actress with millions of fans, upcoming movies/shows, and you're still young. Maybe fuck around a little." Jules immediately argued, she couldn't stand to see her like this. "And I'll be right with you through all of it."

"Okay, fine. But I still want to settle it with Tom, I'll still love him no matter what." Z responded. "

Do it now then." Hunter said

"Now?"

"Now."

Tom was ironically coming to the cafe they were in and Z knew that, they still had eachothers locations on. As Tom walked into the coffee shop, Zendaya grabbed him by his collar into where she was sitting, Hunter was on the other side, peaking through to see how everything was going.

"What the fuck? Are you obsessed? Let me go Z, I don't wanna be here." Tom said trying his best to keep himself from yelling at her.

"Let us settle this, please." Zendaya pushed him down by his shoulders to sit down.

Tom resisted though, jerking himself away from her. "No! Nothing needs to be settled! I can't even get coffee without being bothered by you?" He continued on and on eventually getting Zendaya annoyed.

"Oh my fucking god, can you just listen? I'm sorry, but please. Stop being hard headed." Her voice became less gentle on him, as it was before. It sounded like how she was before. Tom just death stared Zendaya, but she ignored him and sat herself down.

"Look Tom, I'm sorry for causing this stupid shit. I'm sorry I love you, okay? I can't control my feelings." She said after a long sigh, but he had no response. It just looked like he was zoning out, Zendaya raised an eyebrow, but something stood very much out to Zendaya. Subtle kiss marks all over Toms neck, she tilted her head.

"Tom, whats that?" She asked, letting her intrusive thoughts win. Tom looked down at his neck, and felt terribly guilty but took it in and looked boldly at Z. "So what? I fucked another girl, you don't matter to me anymore." He defensively said, knowing damn well he fucked no one, maybe a little kissing but thats it.

Zendaya would be hella mad but luckily she wasn't due to Hunter accidentally bumping her head in reaction to what Tom said. She giggled, "I don't care? I know whoever it was, wasn't as good as me." she said with a feisty tone.

He sucked in his breath, feeling a slight bit embarrassed. The feeling of this whole moment felt familiar, he could feel the Zendaya he had always known come out.

This Zendaya could shut him up within seconds. He didn't wanna let it slide though, two could play "feisty".

Tom purposely looked Z up and down so that she could see him, "Yeah? You're so much better than whoever it was, huh."

Z smiled at him, then dropped the smile. "Okay, enough Tom. This is getting icky, now that you know I genuinely love you, don't try and fuck with me." This was the validation she needed, she felt stress free, it was like she blocked everything out again.

short chapter but now we're getting feisty zendaya back!!! woo?