18

i know some of u may feel like this story is going nowhere and im sorry, but trust me!! ill try to speed it up to where yall can enjoy and then ill be making new stories.

NWH filming was finished, it was coming towards the end of the year as well, and it was ironic because this is when Z would push herself to be over Tom. To be the strongest she can be, and continue her life happily.

Zendaya was nearly done filming for Dune, she had a good friendship going on with Timothee, he was becoming one of her best friends. He was there for her at times, but he didn't know much about her situation with Tom. Yet he was still by her side supporting her.

Zendaya and Timothee were playing charades in her trailer. Timothee reenacted something Z was having trouble interpreting, she raised an eyebrow. "I, I don't get it." She said as she laughed a little. Timothee stopped and caught his breath, "I'm acting as you!" He exclaimed, teasing her. She let out a light gasp and got up pushing him playfully, "Shut up! You're so mean."

Timothee shrugged, smiling at the sight of her smile and her laugh. "Okay, okay. We've been in here for awhile, when does break end?" Zendaya asked, trying to find her phone. "Shit! I lost my phone." Her smile dropped, scanning her eyes around for awhile until she saw her phone in his hand.

He tucked the phone underneath his arms as he crossed them. "Try and get it." He challenged, still wanting to mess around. She rolled her eyes, and leaned over towards him trying to pry her fingers underneath his arms just to accidentally lock their fingers together.

Timothee immediately dropped her phone out of his hands in shock. "Shit! I'm sorry." Zendaya said as she quickly took her hands away, grabbing her phone. Tim became quiet, a light flush of red on his face, he looked down at the floor fast enough so that Z couldn't see him.

She squinted her eyes, "Timmyyy? What are you doing?" She asked curiously. He shook his head, and held his hands together on his lap, whispering, "Nothing." But Zendaya wouldn't budge, she kneeled down trying to lift his head up and as she did, a crew set member walked in on them. He gasped thinking the completely wrong thing, sneaking a pic of the two in a matter of seconds. They looked over at him confused on why he looked so stunned.

"Is everything, uh, okay?" Zendaya asked. The guy nodded, and stuttered over his words, "Yep! I, um, I, the director needs you both."

"Oh. Okay." She got up, taking a sip of water then walked over to the door, "You coming?" She asked looking back at Timothee, head faced towards the opposite way this time. "Yeah, I'll be there in a sec." He said, voice cracking.

They filmed for about two more hours after that evening. But right after they went home, something they wouldn't be expecting was about to happen.

"Why shouldn't I post the pic?" The crew set member from earlier argued with the others. "You just shouldn't Kayden! Don't you have morals? These are celebrities, don't ruin it for them." A girl said. "So? Not like they're gonna be fired for it." Kayden said. "Whatever you want, I guess. But this is on you, I warned you. Lets hope you don't lose your job." The girl gave up trying to convince him.

Zendaya was sound asleep in her bed but little did she know, her and Timothee were trending on twitter, and soon, everywhere.

Tom was scrolling through instagram, suddenly receiving several DMS, comments, tags in posts.

"Shake it up Star caught cheating on boyfriend, Tom, with co-star Timothee?"
"Dune co-stars Timothee and Zendaya dating?"
"Scandalous activities between Zendaya and Timothee Chalamet?"

And then the comments and DMS.

"DID U AND ZENDAYA BREAK UP?"
"IS ZENDAYA CHEATING ON YOU?"
"omg, im so sorry tom </3"
"you can do better than her :("
"idk how you even got to talk to zendaya, she deserves better than you LMFAOO"

Tom raised his eyebrows, exiting out of the comments and into the photos taken, his eyes widened at the pictures. It was Zendaya holding onto Timothees cheeks, kneeled down in front of him.

He rubbed his eyes, squinting at the bright screen. "What the fuck." he said under his breath. He clenched his fists, what was wrong with Z? She told him that she loved him then go on fucking her friend the next day? He didn't know what to believe anymore, I mean why was he so upset anyways? She always did this to him, its her fault, she broke him, this was normal, and he was used to this. He sighed, and forced himself back to sleep.