Chapter 3: Taking Out The Trash Part 1: Shocker

Disclaimer: I don't own Marvel or its' characters, only the story.

Warning: Slight alteration to the writing. Paragraph and Dialogue are separate.

2nd Warning: There will be expansions to each chapter later on.

Reminder: Don't expect this to be your typical Superior Spider-Man Fanfic trope where some of the characters are acting OOC. I MEAN IT!

Ever since the new Spider hero had appeared, things had been on a spiral. Questions have been asked by many. Like "Who is she", "What unique powers does she have", "how strong is she compared to other Spider heroes", etc. But unfortunately for them, Spider-Earth is rather elusive and mysterious, like a Snow Leopard. People can only see what she's capable of, but when they do, it's a sight to behold.

Currently, Spider-Earth is patrolling New York via swinging and jumping from rooftop to rooftop. She then heard bell alarms from a bank and the wailing sounds of police car sirens. This caused the Mother of Pantheons to smirk behind her mask as she swings to the source of the disturbance. As she now enters the scene of the crime, thugs are robbing money from a bank. From what Spider-Earth had seen, the thugs look like they could be working for a certain Crime Lord that resides in this city.

Spider-Earth (thinking): Fisk (causing her to snarl at the name).

Spider-Earth will deal with the Kingpin of New York when she gets the chance. But for now, she has to take down the thugs, which would've been finished if it wasn't for a concentrated blast of air from a certain yellow & red criminal with Vibro-Shock Gauntlets and severe confidence problems. The Shocker appeared from the thick dust, only to find that some of Kingpins' thugs are knocked out unconscious while others are wrapped in webbing, some from walls while others are webbed hanged on the ceiling, all of whom have muffled mouths. Spider-Earth then lands in front of Shocker, causing said criminal to jump and stagger a little. Shocker activates his Vibro-Shock Gauntlets as both he and Spider-Earth circle around each other, ready to fight, like how two animals in the wild would do if it's a fight for territory, females, food, or protecting offspring.

Shocker Boss Fight: Full.

Spider-Earth: Well look who it is. One of Spider-Man's rogues that is considered a pain in the ass by many. Herman Schultz, AKA Shocker. Been waiting to kick your ass for a while.

Shocker (baffled & pissed off as he growls at the woman in front of him): So you're the one everybody's talking about? I admit, I almost didn't believe them.

Spider-Earth: Well believe it Shocker. I've been preparing myself to face the likes of you, Scorpion, Electro, Sandman, Rhino, Juggernaut, Green Goblin, Hobgoblin, and even worse than that, which I don't need to tell you about. (Walks slowly towards Shocker as Spider-Earth fist palms) And enough talk, LETS FIGHT!

Spider-Earth and Shocker charged at each other, their fists clenched and ready to punch. Spider-Earth shoots her Organic Webs while Shocker electrifies his Gauntlets and throws punches, but Spider-Earth dodges them all, causing him to feel tired, but Shocker, nonetheless, landed another punch, but Spider-Earth dodged it again, courtesy of the Spidey Sense, causing Shocker to let out a tired growl of frustration and lands another punch with his left armed Vibro-Shock Gauntlet, actually making physical contact with the right side of her face, but to his surprise, Spider-Earth didn't react, not even in the slightest as she smirks behind her mask. This makes Shocker realize something, unlike Spider-Man and the other Spider heroes, this new Spider themed hero he's currently facing is more durable, WAY more durable. Shocker could only say one thing.

Shocker: Oh you gotta be motherfu (Cuts off by a punch in the face by Spider-Earths as he is sent flying to the wall, making contact with it as the wall cracks, causing him to lose consciousness as he falls down flat on his face)!

Spider-Earth (Jokingly): Language (Let's out a sigh as she puts her hands on her knees)!

Spider-Earth (Thinking): I can see why my son has difficulty with Shocker, despite said criminal not having any real power. His Vibro-Shock Gauntlets are dangerous indeed (Finds notebook paper and writes to the police).

Notebook: To Yuri Watanabe and Jean Dewolff, Shocker is down for the count. Don't worry, he and some of the other crooks are not dead, just unconscious, except for those who are webbed. Have fun taking them to the raft with their boyfriends. Yours truly, Spider-Earth.

As Spider-Earth is finished with writing on the notebook paper, she then puts gorilla tape on the front of the notebook paper, where she wrote, and puts it on Shockers' forehead. (Spider-Earth: See ya chumps) She then swings away. The police, including Captain Yuri Watanabe and Jean Dewolff arrived and rounded all of them and taken them to the Raft. Meanwhile a hulk-size man in a Rhino suit rampages through the streets, while Miles Morales/Ultimate Spider-Man, and Jessica Drew/Spider-Woman, hold off Rhino while Kaine Parker/Scarlet-Spider, Ben Reilly/Spider-Clone, and Mary Jane Watson/Spinneret hold off Scorpion, but Rhino and Scorpion have proven to be more difficult than some would think. But Spider-Earth is on the way to help.

A/N: So what do y'all think so far about this chapter?

Also, MJ, as mentioned before, is Spinneret in this story, same goes for Peter and MJs' Daughters and Son: Mayday Parker, April Parker, and Richie Parker. And like I said before, don't expect this to be another one of those Superior Spider-Man aftermath bashing Fanfics, don't treat it as such, and don't treat some of the characters negatively like how y'all would in the other Superior Spider-Man aftermath Fanfics. Like with MJ, Carlie Cooper, Cyclops, Xavier, Namor, Reed Richards, Dr Strange, Miles Morales, Gwen Stacy, Hawkeye, Jessica Drew, Etc. And I'm not bullshiting about that, I'm dead serious about that. *Sighs* Look, I'm sorry for the way I was acting, I just want to be sure if any of y'all got the point.