Chapter 6: Meeting the Avengers and a Tour Starts

Disclaimer: I don't own Marvel. Only my OCs and my stories. Also, there will be references to other Marvel Universes, even the Marvel Cinematic Universe/Earth-199999.

Warning: Like I've said, there will be expansions to each chapter, just to make it longer.

Spider-Earth and the Spider-Clan swing across New York, with Thor flying along side them. They then see the Avengers Mansion as they land to the ground. As they entered the door, a long hallway can be seen. Gaea, in one of her few moments of her entire life, felt breathless. As they continue to walk, they see the Avengers in the War Room.

In the War Room, there's Captain America, a.k.a Steve Rogers, sometimes called The Star Spangled Man with a Plan, Tony Stark, a.k.a Iron Man and Genius, Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist, and Textbook Narcissist, though sometimes modest, who's wearing an improved version of the Model 50 armor, Skaar, firstborn child of Hulk and Caiera The Oldstrong, Sam Wilson, a.k.a Falcon, Jane Foster, a.k.a the new Thor, who currently wields her own Hammer that's forged in the same way that Thor's Hammer Mjolnir had, James Howlett, a.k.a Wolverine, Clint Barton, a.k.a Hawkeye, Kate Bishop, who is Clint's protege that will fill her mentor's role one Clint retires, Hercules, the God of Strength, who Gaea remembered bestowing some of her powers upon during the Chaos War, Artemis, Olympian Goddess of the Hunt and Childbirth who is a man hating virgin, but despite that, there are some exceptions, like Captain America and Spider-Man, whom Artemis has actual respect for and became good friends with, who only Gaea knows that Artemis has romantic feelings for her son, Peter, to the point that Artemis is willing to break her oath for him, and Sif, the Norse Goddess of War. They then see Thor and the Spider-Clan. The resident Avengers are surprised to see the newcomer. Artemis, Jane, and Sif fidget their hands, knowing who the newcomer actually is behind the mask. Spider-Earth looked at the WW2 Veteran.

Spider-Earth/Gaea (Thinking): Steve really is quite the inspirational and kind leader, who treats everyone as an equal. I can see why Peter, Richard, and Ben idolize him so much. Infact, Steve really does remind me of Peter.

Steve then asks the Spider-Clan.

Steve Rogers/Captain America: So this is the famous newcomer from the news earlier today?

Spider-Clan: (In Unison) Yes.

Steve: How's Peter?

Miles Morales: Boss is still in a coma. Luckily no one harmed him from what we heard from Sable.

Steve: (Sighs in relief) Good. I sure do hope that Peter awakes. It's been months since we helped removed Otto Octavius from his body and the tensions between some of us are still there.

Steve then looks at Spider-Earth, starting to wonder about who she is. Though the Star Spangled Avenger has a feeling that there's something about her that seems "unbelievable".

Steve: Who are you?

Spider-Earth: My moniker is Spider-Earth. The reason for that name is because of the Earthly green colors. And my name is Mary Fitzpatrick. Nice to meet you, Steve Rogers.

Both Steve and Spider-Earth shake hands with one another. Spider-Earth feels a bit nervous. From what she knew, Steve Rogers is anything but stupid. He'd obviously no doubt detect that she's hiding something. But it's not the time to tell the truth as of yet.

Steve: Could've sworn that name is familiar.

Spider-Earth: Who else would bear the name "Mary Fitzpatrick"?

Steve: Fair point.

Spider-Earth then looks at the rest of the team.

Spider-Earth: Mind introducing yourselves?