Chapter 7: The Tour of Avengers Mansion & The Interruption

The Avengers, along with the Spider-Clan, continue to walk down the hallways of the Avengers Mansion. There are statues of each heroes. The statues are replicas of the real people in every detail. Spider-Earth also seen a statue of her son, Peter Parker, in a typical heroic pose, which made her and the heroes next to her chuckle in amusement. Interestingly, there's one that includes Gaea's daughter, Teresa Parker.

Spider-Earth is rather intrigued by this. Because, from what she remembered, Teresa Parker isn't a member of the Superhero Community. So why is a statue of her daughter being made? Nonetheless, Spider-Earth is proud of her son and daughter. She then turns her head to Steve Rogers, and said WW2 veteran, knowing what she's curious about, answers her question.

Steve: It's because Teresa, though not a member of the Superhero Community, is a great ally and friend to many. We even considered her as family. Though she didn't want a statue of her, the statue was made nonetheless for us to remember her. Even in our final moments.

Artemis: Teresa earned my respect the day she and Peter saved me, and my hunters, from Atlas. I admit she would've been a great huntress, but I let her decide her own path and chose to respect that.

MJ: I remember when Pete introduced me to Teresa. It's very shocking to say the least. But me and Teresa get to know one another and became friends. I chose her as my number 1 babysitter, Artemis being the number 2, because she likes kids, JD (Jessica Drew) being number 3, ya know how she is with Gerry, 65 Gwen being the number 4, and Sif being number 5.

Sif rolls her eyes.

Sif: I believed that you chose me to be the number 5 babysitter because of me being a War Goddess. Feeling as though my violence is a bit much for the kids.

MJ rolls her eyes and mock glares at Sif.

MJ: The reason why is because of your badassery and willingness to protect children. Besides, you and Artemis are 2 badass goddesses from different pantheons that care about kids. Speaking of which, I do remember Artemis helped midwifing me, even after I gave birth to Mayday, Benjy, April, and Richie. Y'all should've seen Teresa with my kids, it was hilarious.

Miles: Oh yeah, like when we saw her with markers on her face (causing everyone to laugh, especially those who were there when it happened).

Spider-Earth let out a subtle sad smile, happy for the fact that Teresa and Peter are loved by many. Like late husband, Richard, along with the late Ben and May. As they continue to walk, they see other heroes, including Kamala Khan, Amadeus Cho, America Chavez, Monica Rambeau, Lana Baumgarden, aka Bombshell, Flash Thompson, aka Agent Anti-Venom, Riri Williams, aka Ironheart, and, surprisingly, Medusa, the Queen of the Inhumans, along with her king, Black Bolt. Spider-Earth blinked in surprise upon seeing the King and Queen of the Inhumans. Like the Mutants, or Homo Superior, Gaea is fine with the presence of the Inhumans, or Inhomo Supremis, on her planet, as long as they don't cause any trouble.

But then, all of a sudden, she heard clanging sound. Spider-Earth turns her head to see a bomb! An orange bomb that looks like a....pumpkin? She widens her eyes, she knew what kind of bomb that is and who is belongs to. She alerts the other heroes to get out of the way.

Spider-Earth: GET OUT OF THE WAY! NOW (She shoots a web at the bomb and sends it flying to the sky as it lets out a green explosion.)!

After the explosion died down, Spider-Earth then heard the sound of an engine. An all too familiar engine. Then, out of the explosion, Green Goblin shows up with a new goblin glider, letting out an maniacal laugh. Spider-Earth frozed dead in her tracks at the sight of the Green Goblin. This is the man, no, not the man, the monster who hurt Peter in every way possible, just to bring him down to his level.