Chapter 5: Truth Revealed

Disclaimer: I don't own Marvel, create the characters, and make the comics.

Spider-Earth is the first to arrive on said random rooftop, followed by Thor being the second to arrive, which said rooftop turned out to be Midtown High's rooftop (A/N: Anyone of you getting the feeling of nostalgia?). She and her son agreed to wait for the other Spider heroes to fully recover from the onslaught caused by Rhino, Scorpion, and Juggernaut. Then again, Rhino, Scorpion, and Juggernaut are no pushovers. It has been taking a while though, but Spider-Earth remains patient. Though Thor is on the verge of losing his patients.

Luckily they don't have to wait for too long as the Spider-Clan arrived on the Midtown Highschool rooftop. Members of the Spider-Clan consists of Miles Morales, AKA Ultimate Spider-Man, Mary Jane Watson Parker, AKA Spinneret, Anya Corazon, aka Spider-Girl, Jessica Drew, AKA Spider-Woman, Julia Carpenter, AKA Arachne and Madame Webb in training, who was unconscious during the 3rd Civil War and sometime after it, Ghost-Spider, AKA Earth-65 Gwen Stacy, Kaine Parker, AKA Scarlet-Spider, Ben Reilly, AKA Spider-Clone, Felicia Hardy, AKA Black Cat, Cindy Moon, AKA Silk, and Natalia Romanova, AKA Natasha Romanoff, or most notably, Black Widow, who had recently got bitten by a more advanced radioactive spider sometime before the whole "Superior Spider-Man" and "3rd Civil War" fiascos. And said Russian woman dons a feminine Spider costume. This one is just as black as the Black Widow spider, has the Spider Symbol on the back that's just as red as the marking on a Black Widow's abdomen, and has the well-known Black Widow marking on the abdomen of the Spider Symbol, but it's black instead of the red that's recognizable on a Black Widow's abdomen. Spider-Earth starts to get nervous as she twitches her fingers nervously, unsure of how each of Peter's family are gonna react and handle the truth.

Thor, feeling his Mother's nervousness, puts his hand on her shoulder. The Elder Goddess of the Earth starts to calm down, but the nervousness remains. The silence reigns as Spider-Earth and Thor looked at the Spider-Clan. The Spider-Clan didn't expect Thor's presence as they're wondering why is the God of Thunder here. Spider-Earth let's out a sigh as she says to everyone around here.

Spider-Earth: So are y'all all good. No one's currently hurt or anything?

Spider-Clan and Thor: We're good.

Spider-Earth: (Sighs) Good. So all of y'all are wondering why we're here?

The Spider-Clan and Thor nodded in unison, which did made them feel a little weirded out.

Spider-Earth: Because I wanted to tell y'all the truth about me. Y'all trusted Peter and Teresa. And through them, y'all earn my trust and respect.

(A/N: If you earn Mother Nature's respect, then that's a huge achievement. Imagine you doing something that'll earn the respect from at least one of the Elder Gods in Marvel.)

The Spider-Clan is surprised by this. But what caught them off guard is that this newcomer knows Peter and Teresa. This starts to put them on edge, especially MJ, who's worried for her husband and sister-in-law, whom she grew very close with. Thor waves his hand in reassurance to the Spider-Clan. Spider-Earth then continues.

Spider-Earth: I apologize for putting y'all on edge. (Let's out a breath) Alright, time for the truth to be revealed.

Spider-Earth then takes off her mask, revealing a beautiful dark mahogany haired woman. This catches MJ, Earth-65 Gwen Stacy, since they recognize this woman from pictures at Aunt May's house. Natasha is caught off guard as well, as she two recognizes the woman. This beautiful dark mahogany haired woman is very well known and highly respected amongst S.H.I.E.L.D., a woman that had thought to be dead along with her husband. The rest of the Spider-Clan didn't recognize her, and Thor wasn't surprised by this, which made the Spider-Clan more suspicious of the God of Thunder as Spider-Earth introduced her "name".