[29] Even For You

⚠️Content Warning for mentions of Abuse.
[]======[]

Starline's eyes widened at what he'd done. He was a villain, but- not a murdered... He lowered the Skewer and began to shake, confused and insane. The weapon fell from his webbed hands, his emotions causing the strange stone on his hand to begin to pulsate, growing violent and unstable, "no.. NO THIS IS NOT WHAT HAPPENS!"

Like a rabid creature, you flew through the air towards Starline, hands outstretched and claws bared. You vowed to never kill again, but this time, there was no quarter.

Your paws met Dr.Starline's face, a row of three scratches racked onto his face as you collided, you pinned him to the rooftop, your overwhelming adrenaline allowing your strength to be unstoppable. "WHAT DID YOU DO?!"

Starline was dazed, his eyes frantically looking around, "I- I had to. WE are going to win (Y/n). I won't stop... Even for you."

You breathed heavily, tightening your grip around the henchman's arms and clawing through his luxurious fabric. He winced and yelled in some pain, but you were angry. You didn't care if you hurt anyone right now. This was revenge.

"Ho ho!!! Quite a show my apprentice, now get that crazy (m/s) off of you so we can go. No reason to hang around here. Let's use that funny stone of yours to get out of here." Eggman was hiding behind a building close by, trying not to be spotted by anyone else.

Starline tried to struggle but was no match for you, "You're not going anywhere Starline..." You grumbled.

Sonic skidded to a halt behind you, "Y/n, let them go. They lost their frequency transponder so there's nothing for them to do. Give me the extra data fitbit do-dad and let' get out of here-"

You saw the platypus's eyes widen below you, he didn't know you had an extra... Starline looked to his hand, the unstable warp topaz, and began to harness the power. "NO WAY Hedgehog, say goodbye to your last hope."

In an instant, you were surrounded by a swirl of green, falling through the floor and onto steel below. Starline wheezed below you as the portal closed, separating you from Sonic. Separating you from victory.

. . . . .

You were kicked off of the henchman by a large foot, black, and tipped with neon claws. Rolling to the side, you were caught off guard and defeated. You had no idea where you were, what just happened. Your mind and body was racing, full of adrenaline and confusion.

A rather deep voice spoke above, whoever kicked you away... "So much for persuading her to join your side, Duck..." A volley of soft, evil laugher followed suit.

Starline stood back up, clenching his arm that you had shredded into, little splotches of blood trying to drip through the injury, "Quiet. We stopped them from continuing to find their cure. They stopped us from finding the frequency but now..."

Eggman was gasping, hyperventilating even at the sight before him. He tramped behind you, trying to use you as a shield. Trying to support yourself, you grit your teeth and squinted, looking up to see what the hell Dr.Starline was talking about.

"We have you."

You could feel your heart beat in your head. Your neck pulse with blood and fear as your eyes widened in shock.. 'No.. He- Starline... recruited...'

The Deadly Six.

"(Y/n). Psst. (m/s)." Eggman was trying to whisper behind you in a panic since he had nothing to his name right now- "I know we've had our differences but could you please-"

"Stop bickering you sorry excuse for a dominator."

Zavok- the leader of the Deadly Six, stepped forwards and looked down on you again. His massive hand reached down to pick you up by your neck, holding you up to his height to examine you. "So this is the famous (N/n) I've been hearing so much about? A little scrawny that I imagined..."