Bonus !! AU - Revival

This chapter will be very poetic and detailed cause I'm feeling vivid tonight/this morning at 2:30 am :)
Also. "if I get lore/logic wrong, just pretend I'm right." - MAX0R

[]======[]

Working on the restoration of The Restoration was tough work- tougher than expected even by your war torn and busy standards. Thankfully, you weren't trusted with the paperwork, and spent your days out in the field.

Them previously barren wastelands your ship flew over had returned to their luscious green, a view you missed even after being released from prison. Oh how times have changed.

A peaceful world that still let lay waste from the aftermath of your latest saga. That weary sky blazed blue with the hot sun in its peak above, gracing the land with warm feelings... of a newly tranquil home.

In your hands was the blueprint for a pop up food and shelter base, build from the shrapnel of metal virus leftovers and broken Eggman robots that were left behind in Eggman's fleeting escape.

It was half built, with mobians in the Restoration, and it's volunteers, to help the recovering population. Your friends that stayed would occasionally pop by, Tails and your retired father figure Gante. Everyone else?... Too busy or gone home...

Sonic was checking on the rest of the world, Amy overwhelmed with the paperwork, Tangle gone home to Windmill village, Whisper disappearing in her solitary, Silver back to his future, Team Chaotix returning to Sunset city to keep up their agency, and Rouge and Shadow, disappearing with Omega as they're mysterious tactics whisked them away.

You tried not to think about it, but you missed that chaotic life chasing an adventurous high even if the stakes were as bad as they just were. Cheerful and serious moments, memories that could last centuries.

But enough of this sappy wizard wisdom. You relied on those memories as a promise to keep on adventuring. Maybe find some new peers now that you were the sole member of a team in need.

By the time night fell, your food and shelter hut was complete. It was relatively make-shift but it could withstand most weather and was well stocked while homes were being re-built.

Restoration never fell quiet while people were still missing or other problems arose. You made sure not to tell anyone you were awake at night instead of getting your rest, and be put to even more work.

No, you needed this time. For you were studying. Using that super brain power of yours to find a way to get your team mojo back.

Your dynamic duo.

Olive.

Your evenings were spent in the rummaged library in Restoration's underground building. The books you took to your little study table related to all sorts of topics from Mobian history. The chaos emeralds. Sonic's adventures. Energy. How does Energy Work. All sorts of things.

For you heard of a tale once. You weren't sure if it was just some story written for kids. As it classically featured a kingdom and a princess in peril, a damsel in distress, a maiden in MMMMMMMmmmmuch danger. That was saved by your friend, Sonic the Hedgehog.

The power of the chaos emeralds.

Their power seemed infinite, but you knew from using them last time that that wasn't the case.

You could compare your personal experience to this story here. However, Restoration's volumes were very different from the ones you remembered from childhood. This one you had here and now? Well, it was told by a few accounts. There were a few notes from everyone. Silver and how he met Sonic. Amy's potential jealousy of the princess, named Elise.