[38] FINALE - Here to Stay

⚠️ Language Warning
[]======[]
"Tremble in fear fools! I am Dr.Eggman, greatest of party crashers!" Eggman's latest mecha had risen to the height of the rooftops. Its shiny colors and carved metal shell was eerily similar to its prisoner, Omega, that was embedded in the chest of the massive robot.

The doctor began to roar out in his classic evil laughter, praising his creation and rambling about the incompetence of the heroes. Taking a step up from his seat, Eggman plants a foot on the dashboard of his little control cabin, throwing his hands in the air, "I simply must thank you all for gathering here in one place. It makes destroying you all much easier."

You took a step forward and stared down Eggman's diabolical glare right back, smirking as you knew no matter what you'd win.

"Whatever you say Dr. Your eternal rival might be MIA, but you'll still have to get through the rest of us still!"

Eggman sat back in his chair, readying his attack. He stifled his nose in disgust at your emotional positivity, "What are you, Socrates? Save me the poems and let the party crashing begin!"

Behind you, your crowd of heroes cheered as they readied themselves for a celebratory battle with their most classic enemy, in the most classic way possible. It was almost like a gift.

It was a standoff. Who would make the first move.

Moments of silence as the two stared at each other, Eggman's glasses brightened with the light from his mecha, while your (e/c) eyes stared back with the joyful lights of your party.

"RRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAA!!!" It was Vector, the reptile throwing a finger forwards as the crew rushed to attack Eggman's robot! "Tials, use your computer thingy to mess with him."

"Custom coding coming up." Tails smiled and pulled out a small device from some mystery pocket, flying forwards as to get a closer reading on the robot that bat at him like a fly.

You charged forwards with the rest of the hyped crowd. You were sheer fighting power. The power of your war-torn brain thinking up every situation. Clawing away at Eggman's face, maybe even trying to punch a hole right through the chassis. Or, ripping Omega right out of the chest of this latest egg mecha.

"I GOT IT! Flying guys, try to bust open the cockpit from me will ya!?"

Charmy, Cream, and a newly repaired Gemerl flew right for Eggman, the doctor unphased by the onslaught of attacks. He may be cocky, but he was also prepared. As Gemerl burst through as the first attacker, he was grabbed by small veins of electricity that shot out of Eggman's mecha. He went down, short circuited, and remained in the clutches of Eggman.

"Ha Ha! That's two backwards robots back under my control. Thank- HEY!" As Eggman began to ramble on about this small success, Tails and Rouge had snuck onto the back of the robot.

"He's distracted, let's go (Y/n!) Time to bust this thing open." Vector grabbed your body with his large claws and threw you right at the robot's massive arms. Something Knuckles and Sonic used to do.

"Nice move Vector!" You landed with all fours, planted to the metal surface while the crocodile behind you had to wrap himself around the smaller section of the arm just to hand on.

Vector's claws managed to keep him up, "Phew, right!"

The two of you noticed Rouge and Tails making their escape as Gemerl was successfully released from Eggman's grasp. The Dr. hollering about their effort to stop him.

"How dare you!" With a suddenly higher and very unnecessary rage, Eggman whipped out a small pistol-like weapon from a sidebar in his cabin, turning his head to face the intruders flying away behind him. "Hack into my systems? HMPH!"