CHAPTER SEVENTEEN- EVENT

Lila POV

I glanced one more time at the palace where I stay rotting where I stand. I am contemplating whether to go or not. Because I don't even know if it's the right thing to do. But my mom and sisters told me to be exposed and mingle with people.

If you are wondering why! Well, my mother, the queen, was invited to an event, which turned out to be a huge crowd. Some of the royalties and even big and important businessmen were attending for that occasion.

I just don't know if I am willing to be there since I don't even have a clue what we're doing there. Especially the business thing. Because it will remind me of him.

As all you know, his parents are famous in the business world. Sometimes he takes part of it but not fully since he wants to focus on playing football.

I sometimes catch him being under too much pressure from work and business, sometimes he wishes that his parents give him more siblings so he won't be this puzzled and pressured.But I really admired his dedication to his work and profession.

"Let's go L, we are going to be late!" My sister shouted at me. She's now currently sitting comfortably in the limousine. I look at my sisters, both gorgeous and beautiful.

Laura she's very feminine and soft spoken. You will never hear her being mad over something. She always stays calm in whatever situation. I guess she got her attitude from our mother. She's the best fit for the next queen. And also her ideality is something I am proud of being called her sister.

She always has a soft spot for people. She believes that everyone should be treated equally and fairly.

Unlike me and Luna, we both are hard to be qualify as candidate for a queen position.

Luna she's very independent, loud and noisy. She doesn't hide her emotions and her sarcastic mouth. Sometimes I told her she get into trouble with her mouth. She just shrugged and siad that it's not her fault that her mouth can't say a lie.

Me, on the other hand, I am too focus on my goal. I want freedom and be out from the four walls of the palace. It's like I want to be someone I really want to. Not because it requires my status, herarchy or my throne.

I don't want to live with many rules to follow. I want to have choice in every matter of my life. Though I am independent in my own but I am not loud, noisy and sarcastic like Luna. In short Luna is more carefree attitude and I want simple and free while Laura she's social, good personality and doesn't hide from the camera.

"L, what are you still doing there? Are you waiting for the rain to stop by? My goodness, we will end up late because of you!" Luna said to me and I shake my head. See that what's I said she loud and sarcastic.

"It's nothing like that ok? I just have something on my mind!" I said as climbed on the car. I was the only one who left behind.

My mom's car already left and our car started to move. I feel my sister's eyes as they keep glancing at me.

"What?" I asked them as I can't stand anymore thier questioning looked.

Laura just shrugged at me but I can still see in her face that something is bothering her.

"What about you Lun?" I asked my Loud sister, for sure this one won't try to hide her reason why she keeps her eyes on me.

"Hmmmm… there's something bothering you?" She asked me.

"No???" The word left my mouth more on question.

"No??? What kind of answer is that?" She said frowning at my response.

"I think Luna is right L, there's something bothering you? What is it? You can tell us?" Laura said as she give me her soft smile.

Only Laura can smiled like that and you can feel the warm feeling in my chest. She's the sweetest person and her face always relax and brings comfort.

"Nothing Lau!"

My sister Luna of course won't believe me. She give me a pointed looked. I can't never hide anything from this two. No wonder they are my siblings.

"I just feel something weird!" I honestly told them.

"Why?" They both said it in unison and forces me to look on them.

"The thing is, I just feel weird attending this kind of event. I mean, during those days I am away from you guys. Never once I wanted to attend to this kind of event!"

"Hmmmm, well you never once mentioned to us what kind of life you live there? I mean you told us that guy broke your heart and left you. You didn't give us a concrete explaination. But you know L, we are always here, ok? No matter what ok? Just tell me the name of the guy I will look for him. I won't hesitate to strangle him, cut his ball and feed it to my pet piranhas!" She siad making me winced.

I almost forgot my sister Luna's obnoxious pet. Actually she called them babies. She keep it in her room. She have this huge aquarium for them. How did she made that aquarium and how she collected is still mystery to us.

My mom can't stand her choice of pet. She even suggested why can't she just adopt a dog. It's friendlier and cozy.

Nah, she hates dogs because she thinks it's too soft for her. Unlike Luna, Laura has this beautiful chihuahua dog. Amira, my daughter , loves to play with it. She even begs me to adopt one but I just can't. I need to focus on taking care of her and adding dogs to my routine is something I can't do for now. I just promised her someday. That she's old enough to take care of it. Thankfully she happily agreed. Sometimes I can't see my daughter. She's very persuasive and most especially if she's going to use her puppy eyes on me. I just can't say no to that kind of look.